☆| 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Days passed by so fast! Wasn't it just weeks ago she just got engaged? Now here , in a span of month she was already married!

Ofcourse , she have longed dreamt for this day to come-but never thought it to be so soon.

She looked at her parents and little sister as tears welled up her eyes. She hugged her dad. " Please take care of yourself and her too. " She said. Then turning to her mother , hugging her to her heart's content she said , " and you , don't shout on him much , I won't be there to help him! " She smiled as she remembered her old days. Turning to her daadu , she cried more not wanting to leave him. " Daadu! I love you , please take care and have your medicines on time , I will come to visit you everyday!! " She said and smiled patting her back.

" Yes yes. I too will take care , you don't need to worry. Also your wardrobe is in safe hands " her little sister smirked at Meera leading everyone to laugh. She smiled at her hugging and kissing the top of her head.

All the while , she was crying there he stood silently not knowing what to do. He was already so tired and top of it irritated. He hopefully waited until she got into the car biding final bye to her parents still crying.

How ashamed of him to not offer a kerchief to her crying self. Atleast for courtesy's sake-but he didn't. All of this was new to meera. She wasn't able to leave her parents forever moving into some other house. But she had promised herself to go through this-because she knew this day would come.

Kindly taking the kerchief offered from the front seater driver , she lightly smiled at him. Rashmeet groaned at seeing the sight. He mentally reminded himself to fire him the next morning.

" We are here sir. " Said the driver and Rashmeet gave no reply. Knowing his boss's temper he quietly moved away. Meera frowned looking at him.

Her mother-in-law warmly welcomed her in the new house. Rashmeet gave a glared at his mother giving her a look which said no-more-dramas. Geeta knew how of a stubborn her son was.

" You must be tired. Have rest. We will talk tomorrow. Have a good night! " She said to both of them and meera smiled at her gesture.

Rashmeet was Geeta and Satyajeet's only son. So only the three of them lived in such a big house. Rashmeet was already out of sight , meera quietly moved towards his room. Her heart fluttered as she held the door knob. ' you have got this. ' muttering she entered the room.

To her surprise , her hours-old-husband was already changed into his night dress. He gave her a brief look. Tired , she sat on the king sized bed. She left a sigh of relief.

" I want to clear some things " he said and she looked at him.

" Look sathe - I mean Meera , I know we are married but if you're expecting some romantic type of relationship between us then certainly please don't. I'm not that kind of person. " He said in a cold tone.

What was it , he was talking like this. He was her dream husband but with what he was talking now it seemed like she wouldn't have her happily ever after with him.

" Okay. I understand we may take some ti- " she tried to explain. It was understandable by their new relation. There was no problem with her to go with slow steps.