★| 𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣

Rashmeet was in daze after reading the message. One thing he got to know for sure , he had misunderstood her this time.. Reading sapna's message his mind trailed back to time when meera and he had a similar conversation.

Flashback :

Rashmeet was busy in his laptop when meera barged in the room looking at him. Sitting besides him she asked ,

" Hey , what's your blood group? "

" A positive " he had replied his eyes still on the screen.

" Ohh.. " she had exclaimed after hearing his reply. He immediately looked at her pondering her expressions.

" What is yours? " He asked.

" B positive! " She replied proudly grinning and he chuckled.

" Okay! What was this for? "

" Umm , I just asked. I was curious.. Huh... " She said.

Nodding he had let the conversation stop it there. Meera shortly left the room after asking. Not thinking much , he resumed his work.

Flashback ends.

He got to know now , why she had asked. He also remembered how she went all silent and nervous after that day. Connecting the dots , he got to know everything.

Something was up with Pritesh and he had seeked Meera's help. And she being genuine was struggling to help him. Also the other person , sapna had some role... The blood... The person. He had got the clue.

He got cautious when he heard the shower turn off. He placed her mobile back to the stand. Numbly he glanced over the room. His eyes landed on the soft toy he had bought for the her. 'Pinky-boo' was what she fondly called it. When he had asked why , she had said because it's pink in colour! She's a child in a woman's body! He had thought. Now the pinkyboo too seemed upset like he's angel , for it had it's color changed depicting envy.

" You're still here? " He heard her voice. Suddenly the room was filled with her morning aroma full of strawberries! How much he loved her this flavoured cleansers. She was seductively wiping her wet hairs with the towel and her lips synced as she blabbered.

" Rashmeet? "

" Huh.. yah yah , I was going " he said blushing and walked out.

•••

Meera was working in the kitchen with side by side thinking how to talk with him. He was in the living room watching TV.

Don't he have work? Where's his girlfriend? She thought. Now this 'girlfriend' was he's laptop 😂 The name meera gave. Because even at home , he used to stick with it. Inbetween she could feel his glances at her.

Post lunch she was in the her room when she suddenly flinched at a touch.

" Ohh!! You scared me Rashmeet! " She said whispering knowing the similar touch. She kept her right hand above her throbbing heart and closed her eyes.

" Sorry! I didn't meant to scare you! " He apologized.

" It's fine. " She said. And then , she saw how near he was to her. She was nearly trapped between him and the wardrobe. Her heartbeats went unusual with his proximity.

She went blank and couldn't utter a word. He cupped his chin making her look at him. He stared into her hazel eyes which looked at his onyx ones. And in the next second... He had engulfed her in his arms. Her head rested on his chest listening to his fervent heartbeats. There wasn't any moment to decipher as he had taken her into embrace making her forget every other thing , and all she knew was only being in his arms.