☆| 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Rashmeet was restless throughout the day. He couldn't focus on his work. He was panicking as he had started to behave like old days. He snapped at his employees , fired some.

After the massive mess vaishali made in his life he broke down completely. He had to go under therapy for his huge anger issues and short tempered-ness. He was on tablets for having hyper-anxiety and high stress levels. His life couldn't be more pissed.

He took in a deep breath and gulped the tablets. He wiped the sweat off his head and closed his eyes. He knew this wasn't right but he was back with his dreadful past. He again fought his nights with those nightmares. He was again back to square one.

He remembered Meera's face which had tears in them. Hearing her to divorce him had made him go insane. Firstly this whole marriage thing has disturbed him. He was silly to say those things knowing how talkitive she is. What shocked him , she knowing about his life and most importantly about her. She had indeed brought his life to living hell! He cursed himself for falling in love with her in the first place. But was it his fault?? What he knew? Like every other person , he too had fallen in love with her , only to make him fall deeper but she didn't.

Now there was no need to sit and remorse over things which cannot be bought back. Neither he wished to. But had he realised? In the process he had hurt meera who was nothing but a naive and innocent soul. He still remembers his mother's morning face. She would be like this , only when she was hurt-very badly. By now he had known she have had heard everything.

And now he feared to step into the same house. He had stayed late in the office intentionally. He took in a step to see his wife sitting on the sofa with a novel probably waiting for him. In his twenty eight years of life , only his mother has waited for him until he had dinner and went off to sleep. His heart tugged looking at her. Who would do this? After the heated argument with one's husband?? Still waiting for him to come home and have dinner. But she did. She waited for him. She was just too good for him to have. He regretted his words he said to her.

Getting his presence , she looked at him with groggy eyes. She was half sleepy but she waited for him to come in. Seeing him , she got up and made her way to the kitchen. She heated the food and served him.

He was back freshed. " You should've slept. " He said.

" I will. " She said yawning moving to her room. Not before muttering a faint 'good night'.

And he knew , he has messed up-a lot! It was 12 at midnight and she had stayed wide awake just to serve him and couldn't even appreciate her efforts. Because he has really liked the food. He has known his mother's taste and he knew that certainly the dinner cooked tonight was not prepared by her. It didn't took him a second to realise who had cooked it.

Slumping on his bed tired , he just imagined if he ever deserved her.? He have gotten into this and now couldn't back off. Silently taking in his insomnia tablets he forced himself to sleep.

•••

" Good morning maa! Baba! " She greeted her in laws. For one thing she was happy to this marriage was - having loving and caring in-laws. Both Geeta and Satyajeet loved her a lot.

" Good morning beta! " Both greeted her. After her talk with Geeta she was determined to give this marriage a chance and bring the old Rashmeet back again. She wanted to feel and know how he would be. Geeta was constantly saying about his past. And she was a curious girl. She wanted to know everything about him from him. And she would make him do that.

" Where is Rashmeet? " She asked. Meera paused. How could she tell her mother-in-law that they don't stay in the same room now?

" Umm , maybe in hi-the room. He came late yesterday. " She said.