𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 : 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

After they shared a kiss , Rashmeet bought her closer to him and she moved to straddle his lap. After they settled in that position Rashmeet hugged her tight.

" But seriously Rashmeet! Vaishali?? " She said laughing. After their talk she had been teasing him to hell.

" Ugh—i won't lie , I was attracted to her , I mean I did liked her. "

" Attracted?? She looked like plastic dummy model!!! Huh! So much harm to the skin. " She said rolling her eyes and he laughed.

" I agree. But she always behaved sweet and innocent with me , but—only if I knew! " He stated.

" Mhhmm , your poor eyes!! Couldn't see the right!! " She taunted. She went silent after that. Was she being too much? Why was she exaggerating it? She have him now...

He stared at her and smirked looking at her. " Were you jealous by any chance meera?? " He asked.

"What? Jealous?? Me? Hahha—no why wo— " she was lying.

" You're! You sound like one!! But hey—why you hate her so much? Did something happened between you two?? "

" Yes. I never liked her in the first place. Always flaunting her fake beauty?? I mean seriously?? She came into my way. I just bumped into her by mistake and she started to argue!? And that dumb girl!! Suddenly she started ranting about beauty and all?? Like anything?? She insulted me!! Then why would I leave her!! Tit for tat!! From then I hated her " she narrated the story making him laugh.

" Don't you laugh. I'll punch you!! " And he laughed more.

" Rashmeet ya— " he silenced her in a quick kiss.

" Good way to shut you up!! " He said grinning.

" Jerk! " She said blushing playfully hitting his chest.

" Okay , you've heard enough of my love life now tell me about you!! " He said curious.

" Me? Th—there's nothing like that though " she said shrugging her shoulder.

" Hmm hmm , don't lie! There must be someone!? Who would ignore a beauty like you..?? " He blurted out. She stared into his onyx orbs.

That someone is none other than you dumbo! She wanted to say but kept it to herself.

" Hello!? Since when did you find me like a beauty?? " She asked furrowing a brow. That was a question to ask. Back in college he won't even look at her and now , he's complementing her!? And why was he curious about her love life!?

" What? You're beautiful! " He defeated.

" I won't deny! But you never looked at me? You never talked?? Why you ignored me?? Was I that bad?? " She asked sadly.

" What? No—i I ne—never..." He fumbled at his sentence. It was all a lie. He would always admire her silently. He always liked to listen her talk and watch her as she continuously chattered.

" Rashmeet?? "

" Hmm "

" No. You weren't bad. You were pretty back then and now too. " he said.

" You're telling me now!! Back then you always ignored me! "

He remained silent. He remembered vijesh's words. He used to always tease him by her name. 'bro , you look at her too long for you to not like her!! ' he had said. Vijesh knew he has feelings for her but he never talked. It seemed inappropriate to feel for her like this. What would his parents think?? It was too difficult to ignore her whenever she was around him and everytime he ended up ignoring her.

He was fine knowing that she wasnt with anyone and was single. But the gossip of Pritesh guy proposing her pissed him off. He didn't see her after that. Then he found vaishali. She seemed a good distraction from her. After seeing vaishali meera was long gone. And he hooked up with her. But the little sane mind and heart of his still felt betrayed.

" Umm—then what about the guy who proposed you?? " He asked ignoring the previous topic.

" Pritesh!! " She sighed. She laughed as she continued , " that was just a stupid dare!! "

" Really?? I don't thi— "

" Now now!! Are you being jealous Mr.?? Didn't I cleared the doubt?? "

"Yeah. But—he—he doesn't seem right to me.. I don't like the way he looks at you!? Always being touchy , pervert. "

Meera's heart fluttered knowing that her husband was being jealous and very possesive of her.

" Rashmeet! I told you before and I'm telling you now , Pritesh is just a friend. He was and he will be a friend only. He's not touchy—thats called as a friendly gesture! " He pouted.

" It's good to see you go all possesive about me. I promise it's only you for me Rashmeet!! It has always been you... " She widen her eyes at her last words. She was so close to reveal her love.

" Always..?? What do you mean? Why it seems like you are trying to hide something?? " He asked with doubt.

She was trapped. She knew she couldn't hide anymore. She took in a deep breath and decided to talk.

" Umm---i—i had feelings for you , I had a crush on you... " Finally he heard her say the words. His eyes widen at her sentence. She was blushing.

She looked everywhere but him. He cupped her face and made her look at him. " You liked me?? Yo—you had feelings for me??? " He asked. She nodded blushing.

" I—it was always you Rashmeet. I didn't looked at any other boy the way I used to look at you. I knew you would never like me... So , I always to ignore this fling but everytime I fell deeper for you. "

He listened to her. " I then came to know of you proposing Vaishali , and after knowing it was true , I gave up on you. It—it didn't seemed right you know... "

" If you had feelings for me , why didn't you tell me?? " He asked.

" Why would I? And what would I do by expressing my love for you!? I knew!! You wouldn't love me back!! I—i was afraid of rejection. And I didn't wanted to hate you after I face rejection. I couldn't— "

" You should've tried for once! " He said sighing.

" That doesn't matter. What would've you done after my confession. You never liked me in the first place , there wasn't any point in saying. "

" Who told you I didn't like you?? " He said looking into her hazel eyes.

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Baithe baithe sochu ye bhi ki tu hai mera
Aankhein dekhe raahe teri , tune kya kiya?
Jaane tu na baatein meri
Kahu toh mein bhi kya? Kahu toh mein bhi kya?

Baithe baithe sochu ye bhi ki tu hai meraAankhein dekhe raahe teri , tune kya kiya?Jaane tu na baatein meri Kahu toh mein bhi kya? Kahu toh mein bhi kya?