☆| 𝕥 𝕖 𝕟

Meera stood in front of her mirror looking for matching earrings. Her dressing table was filled with her jhumkis. " This one? But they're so huge! " She muttered to herself. She sighed , as she couldn't decide which one to wear.

Then , she felt a hand giving her a pair of jhumkis. She looked behind to see Rashmeet standing. " You?? " She asked with wide eyes. " Yes!? Why now I can't come in your room?? " he asked pouting. For a moment she felt to tilt her head forward and kiss that pout! Ohh crap!!

He shaked the jhumkis again and she took them blushing. He chose the right ones! Small and matching. With contrasting colours to her kurti. She wore them and looked at him, still standing.

" What? " She asked. And he gestured his tie. She made a O and blushed. Ever since , she once tied him the tie he asked her to do it for him everyday and she agreed. Every morning , she used to do it but today she seemed to forgot! And he came in search for her seeing her all nervous.

Why she won't be!? The day has finally arrived and she was joining her office today. She literally jumped in joy when she read her boss's email. She screamed so loud euphorically that Rashmeet had to literally barge in her room to look what happened!

That was a funny story. She shared this with everyone and geeta hugged her. In the heat of the moment , she excitedly ran towards her husband and hugged him forgetting the fact that her in-laws were present there too! They were happy to see them this way. Geeta silently prayed for this to be forever.

Blushing , she took the tie and knoted it. It has become so difficult to keep her away from him. Everyday he would see her this close to him but he couldn't do things he wished for. He was sure , he has moved on with meera. But he wanted to take things slow for them. Things were getting better , he was indeed healing. And with her words , she was actually making him fall for her!

He smiled as she finished. " Maa is calling for you! " He said and she nodded. She turned to the mirror to take a final look. There , he was. Looking at her with all the love in his eyes. She blushed lightly. He came forward , " You're looking beautiful! " He whispered in her ears making her close her eyes to their proximity.

" Can I drop you off? Your office is on my way? We can have a ride together?? " He asked her.

" Really? You will drop me?? " She excitedly asked. And he nodded smiling.

" Okay!!! " She replied grinning.

Meera had her activa as her personal transportation but she kept it back for Shreya her sister. She questioned this to her.. but was hesitating for asking Rashmeet. Now seeing him asking himself she gladly accepted.

" Meera! Have some dahi-shakkar! " Geeta said and brought the spoon to her mouth. She smiled as she remembered her mom. She used to do the same. Emotionally , she hugged geeta tight.

" Remember , I'm your mother too!! Love you beta!! " Geeta patted her back and kissed her forehead.

" Best of luck beta!! " Said Satyajeet. Meera hugged her dad. " Thankyou pappa!! " She said.

Rashmeet joined them shortly and geeta fed the yoghurt to him too. Meera took her in-laws blessings and bid them adieu.

" Chale? " Rashmeet asked smiling.

•••