★| 𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪

^^^ Last chapter 😔 EPILOGUE will be out soon 😉 please do read , vote and comment ☺️❤️
⬤⬤⬤

^^^ Last chapter 😔 EPILOGUE will be out soon 😉 please do read , vote and comment ☺️❤️⬤⬤⬤

I smiled looking at Meera's sleeping silhouette. She looked so serene , so beautiful. Her eyes closed , lips full and parted. I pecked her lips and tugged her closer to me.

I feel so lucky to have her! I can't even imagine it were six months to our marriage! So glad! On the same date six months ago we got married. How I wish to go back to the day and make it happen again , all with my heart. I didn't felt anything nor was I interested in this marriage but meera changed my life all together! And I'm glad she did.

I never knew I would give this marriage a chance , but now!! Look at me - living all happy and proud to say I love my wife! Who knew , she would confess her undying love for me and make me fall for her! But it happened! All because of meera! I love her so much.

My life , our life was everything and picture perfect! We gave this marriage a chance , confessed our feelings to eachother! And now are very happy in our married life! Meera...meera...meera! I cannot spent a day without her , she's my all!! I promise to love and cherish her all my life. Give her all and make her wishes come true!!!

I am going to surprise her tomorrow morning! I want this day to be special! We've many more years to go , and I will celebrate it like this all the time.

⬤⬤⬤

Meera loves pancakes made by me. So I decided to surprise her with many of them! I woke up early today morning. Meera still wasn't up. I quickly made her a bed coffee and went to look for her.

I smiled looking at her. Yawning , she tied her bed hairs into a bun and rubbed her face. Noting my presence she smiled at me.

" Good morning sunshine! Here's your morning coffee! " I greeted and gave her the mug , which had a collage of us together ; gifted by Pritesh on the occasion of our house warming ceremony.

" Good morning! And Thankyou so much! That's a cute name! " She said grinning. I pecked her cheeks.

" Do you remember what day it is? " I asked her teasingly.

She smirked looking at me. " Ofcourse I do! Who would forget their half yearly anniversary date? " She said laughing. We couldn't celebrate the first one of our marriage as we weren't on good terms but now we are good and meera and I decided to make the half yearly anniversary special.

" Get freshen up! I've made your favourite brunch! " I said and she nodded.

" Ohh I love you so much my darling hubby! " She said giving me a flying kiss.