☆| 𝕗 𝕚 𝕗 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

After meera rashmeet's intimate encounter , both spend the rest of the night together talking , cuddling and kissing eachother. Rashmeet was glad she was comfortable in his embrace. The butterflies in his tummy did a victory dance as he heard her say the words. Let me kiss you!! I want your first kiss to be special..!! He still remembers her words! Her kiss still tattooed on his lips.

He slept with her in his arms holding her closer to his heart. In the sleep he reeled his kiss dreaming of her. Meera woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the rays peeping in through the curtains and the glass windows. She pushed his hands aside from her waist and went to the window excitedly.

She put the curtains aside and looked at the morning sky. She smiled looking at the morning view. She was a little late to wake up or else she would've witnessed the sun rising. She rub her face with her warm palms. It will still seven in the morning. She turned to look Rashmeet sleeping like baby! Hugging her pillow tight , as if it was her!

She smile remembering the kiss. Yesterday was phenomenal! She loved every bit of the day!! After their intimacy , she grew more fond of him and she felt loved. She loved how they talked that night and how easily and comfortably he chatted with her!

She went for shower and had a long warm bath. She was dressed in a pretty baby pink kurta. It was a pinkish-grey straight line kurta with grey cigarette pants. As she came out of the shower , she tied her wet hairs in the towel letting it dry. She stood infront of her dressing table wearing her jhumkis and putting the lipbalm. She freed her wet hairs and let them cascade down her neck.

Rashmeet was long awaken when he had heard the shower on. He only put on the act of still sleeping getting to look at his wife. Laying on the bed quietly with his eyes closed , he would imagine all her movements. Her morning fragrance hit his nostrils raging his hormones. Meera was lost in her whole world and Rashmeet absolutely enjoyed watching her.

Meera turned to look for her dupatta which she had kept on the either of the bed. Rashmeet was still sleeping or else she would asked him to give her. She went towards the bed and bent to take the dupatta. To her surprise , she saw Rashmeet turning her side and holding her by her waist. Gone were the efforts!!

She tried pulling his hands off but he was strong enough to let go. He internally smirked at her , it was fun to see her like this. He well knew , he has his effects on her!!! She groaned and tried moving but he didn't let her go. He turned to the side bringing her on top of him. She gasped at his action. " Rashmeet..." She whispered. Her hands were on his muscular chest gazing his face.

" Rashmeet.. " she called him.

" Get up! Let me go!! " she tapped his chest.