☆| 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Meera Stood still in his arms not wanting to leave him. Rashmeet was still in awe to take in the moment. But his heart felt light and he loved her warmth. They stood the same in the evening sun with the cold winds blowing through their warm bodies.

They were brought back to the earth with someone's interrupting voice. In a jiffy, meera pushed him back and kept some distance between them. Her face resembled like a ripen red tomato, her cheeks flushed. Geeta stood at the door , a broad smile on her face looking at her kids. Meera ran out of the room who was followed by a laughing geeta. Rashmeet stood there shocked. He kept his right hand on his now thumping heart. In reflex, he closed his eyes reliving the moment.

"what are you doing to me, meera?" he questioned himself. He had Started to smile often, thinking of her all the time.

•••

It were two days later when Rashmeet was all fine and was finally on his toe ready for work. Meera placed the glass of juice in front of him. He smiled a little at her gesture. Finishing his breakfast, he went back to room to collect his jacket and wear his tie. He took a matching black tie and started to knot it. He did it once, twice but he couldn't tie. Not that he didn't know how to tie one, he knew but today it wasn't happening. why? was he being distracted?

Meera, who was passing by his room saw him struggling. Chuckling at his action. "May I?" she asked Iooking at him.

She tried not to lose her sanity, her eyes twinkled as she saw his rolled up sleeves getting to see his flexed muscles, his messed hairs, every sight of him was screaming sexy. She stood in front of him and took the tie. As their hands brushed against eachother their hearts fluttered.

Rashmeet took in her morning smell. She smelled like Strawberries. All the while, she was busy tieing his tie, he was busy admiring her. His eyes roamed all over face. Her scarlet cheeks, pink lips and small strands of her hairs that kissed her cheeks. His hands ached to replace them by his.

"Done!" he heard her voice. She smiled shyly at their position. She moved back a little, but to her surprise, he held her closer.

" What are you doing? " She asked in a hushed tone as he held her by her waist.

" I am asking you , What are you doing to me?? " He asked her looking into her hazel eyes seeking his answer.

She kept her hand on his chest , " what am I doing to you , Rashmeet?? "

" Exactly? What and why?? "

" Are you falling for me , by any chances Rashmeet?? " She asked mischievously her eyes twinkling.

" Is that so?? Than I would not like to fall but to drown into you! " He whispered huskily in her ears making her shiver.

The onyx black orbs stared at the hazel ones , with the one emotion both knew they had for eachother.

Their little romance was interrupted by his desperate ringing phone , just when she was about to say something. He groaned taking his phone. Laughing at him , she shyly exited his room.

Looking at himself in the mirror , Rashmeet smiled looking at his tie and finally moved out of the room , for work.

He bid adieu to his mom. His eyes wandered for her and then he heard her sweet voice , coming from the kitchen. " Goodbye! " She said blushing remembering their moment. He smirks in return looking at her.

•••

" Meera? Meera? " Geeta called her.

" Huh!? " She looked at her mother-in-law who looked at her with suspension.

" Pass me the knife? " She asked her and she nodded.

" Let him be , meera!! He must be getting hiccups there! If you keep thinking of him like this!! " Geeta teased her and meera blushed hundred shades of red!

" Maa!! " She exclaimed shyly.

" I'm so happy for you two!! May god bless you with lots of love and happiness!! " She blessed her.

" He is changing. " Meera said to her.

" Hmm , thanks to you! It's only because of you... Let that smile be forever! " Geeta said smiling.

Meera was flattered by the morning moment of them and all the time she kept blushing remembering it. Everytime , her mind wandered around him and his thoughts her heart fluttered. The whole day , meera was lost in him and geeta never left a chance to tease her.

" Pyaar hai! Hota hai aisa!! " Geeta said to her. " Even I was the same in my initial days of marriage. Ours was a arranged marriage but we eventually fell in love with eachother!! And it kept blooming!! Satyajeet is still the same romantic! You can't believe but he still writes shayris for me! " Meera smiled at her mother-in-law and was happy to see their love for eachother.

She prayed to God , for the same love with Rashmeet!

•••

Nonetheless was same with Rashmeet! Shocking , but yes!! He could hardly concentrate on his work. And everytime he was distracted his thoughts would be filled with her.

Today seemed bright and good. He felt so happy from within! This was what he lacked in his past life. He and vaishali never had a ohh-so-romantic kind of relationship. What was it? - he still couldn't find out. Ofcourse , he liked her maybe it was kind of a attraction but he liked it. And he was with her.

But there was no emotion and feelings he has or maybe is having for meera. Yes , from the day he decided to move on his heart felt light with the burden off his head. And the only focus was meera.

He was surprised , but he was never reminded of her again. Vaishali had no place in his mind , heart nowhere. There was just meera all through his veins.

He was liking her , for sure. But whenever she smiled at him , talked with him , when she came close to him , the way she kept her hand on his shoulder and chest , the way her feathery kisses she showered felt all new and wanting to him.

He wanted to know , what it was? What it was-that kept him pulling towards her and felt him with having it more and more. Maybe he should let it happen , maybe he wanted to explore that with her...

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Kitne vaade , kitne baatein baaki hai
Kitne din aur kitne raatein baaki hai

In parchaaio se badal bhi jaata hu
Mae befikar hu , madhosh ho bhi jaao toh

Tum jab pass aati ho ,
palko se muskurati ho
Hawaayein bhi gungunati hai ,
tum jab pass aati ho...

Tum jab pass aati ho ,palko se muskurati hoHawaayein bhi gungunati hai , tum jab pass aati ho