★| 𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖

*Heyyy guys! I've used the blended name of my lovies-meera and Rashmeet in this chapter. From now on , whenever they two will be referred together , I will use the name with a hashtag.🤗❤️

•••

" How am I looking? " Meera asked smiling from the mirror wearing her jhumki.

Rashmeet strided towards her and kissed her right cheek. " You're looking beautiful! " He whispered in her ears making her blush. He took the other pair helping her wear it. Then , applying some kohl to her beautiful hazel eyes and lipgloss to her pink lips she was all ready.

Both stood infront of the mirror looking their reflection. Meera was dressed in a beautiful off-white A-line slawar suit with pink designed dupatta. While , Rashmeet was in his formals with white crisp shirt and matching grey pants.

It was Sunday evening and #Rashmee were on their way to Vijesh's home

It was Sunday evening and #Rashmee were on their way to Vijesh's home. Taking the gift and chocolates for Vinnie baby they were heading towards his home. After thirty minutes of journey they reached the place.

Vijesh stayed at his penthouse with his only daughter. While his parents were staying at their farm house at Saputara. During the day time , vinnie's nanny-Maria , a fourty year old lady used to be with her. Sometimes her daughter Renita would accompany her.

#Rashmee were welcomed by smiling Maria.

" Oh Rashmeet! " She greeted him.

" Come on in. " she let them in.

" Hello! Maria aunt! She's my wife meera , and meera she's Maria aunt-vinnie's nanny and caretaker. " He introduced the two ladies.

" Hello! " She warmly smiled at the elderly lady.

" Nice to meet you dear! You've such a lovely wife!! " She said looking at Meera who was now blushing.

The three were disturbed by vijesh's voice.
" Oh look who's here Vinnie baby!! Your favourite uncle has already arrived!! And meera aunt too! " Vinnie squealed in happiness looking at her favourite uncle.

" Hello guys! " Meera greeted him and hi-fied Vinnie. The three sat in his lavish livin' room talking. While Maria served them drinks.

" How are you , vijesh? " Rashmeet asked his friend.

" I'm good! How are you? Ever since you got meera for you , we hardly talk!! " Vijesh winked teasing his newly married friend. Meera's ears went red listening to him.

" Ohh my god! Look at her!! Already blushing!! " He said looking at blushing meera. Rashmeet heartily smiled looking at his lovely wife.

Between their talks , Vinnie baby squealed seeking their attention. Everyone laughed looking at her.

" Ohh my baby!! Come to me!! " Meera chirped pouting taking Vinnie in her arms. She joined Maria who was in the kitchen. While the two friends were talking.