𝗣𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 : 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

Meera enquires geeta about her health. Knowing that she is now fine , she moves to the kitchen preparing for the lunch. Geeta is a religious person. So half of the time she spents reading Mahabharata , epics of Ramayana and many such religious books. She offers meera to help but she politely declines. Sitting on the armchair rocking it , she continues reading.

Meera decides upon jeera rice and chole and puri along with some vegetable salad. Keeping herself busy with the work she forgets the morning incident with Rashmeet. However , her thoughts keep roaming around him.

Rashmeet was in his study working on his laptop. He wears his glasses but the headache doesn't stop. Moreover , incidents from morning invests his mind distracting from his work. He tries to concentrate but nothing happens.

He is trying ways to talk with meera. Somewhere his heart had agreed with the mind with moving on and accepting this marriage. " You need to apologise to meera! " He reminds his mother's words. He is now restless for how to face her. He was obvious with the fact that she is very angry on him. Ofcourse , she should be! He just cannot snap at her without knowing anything. Rashmeet has agreed for this. But how to talk?

Hearing courteous words like 'thankyou' , 'please' and 'sorry' from Rashmeet was very rare. And now that he has finally decided to apologise to meera it would be a sight to see. He ruffled his hairs for once , taking a deep breath he moved out.

He checked in her room , but she wasn't there. He made his way towards kitchen and saw her. But he scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. He saw her face depicting pain. He moved forward to see her finger cut and blood oozing from the wound.

" What happened?? " He asks standing behind her. All the pain she had , has now disappeared for she was too conscious about the certain someone standing behind her , the proximity affecting her. Her breath hitched hearing the same husky deep voice.

She gathered all her thoughts , coming to the sane state and said , " why do you care? " Her reply made him frown and he catched her hand.

Ignoring her reply he takes the finger and puts the finger in his mouth so as to stop the blood. The slightly metallic taste made him pathetic but he did it for her. Meera rooted at place with wide eyes looking at him.

Ohh sweet lord!! What on earth was this grumpy husband was doing? Was he really doing this? He did it so perfectly like her pain eased and she felt light. This small affection from her made her heart flutter.

He was too engaged in aiding her finger and she was mercilessly ogling her super sexy husband. She was so lost that she couldn't hear him call her out.

" Meera?? Meera?? Are you fine?? " He asked making her come out of trance. She blinked her eyes at him. He took the first aid box and applied ointment to it. She winced as she felt the pain. He carefully did it fanning air. He then , bandaged it.

There was a slight blood at the corner of his lips. Meera reluctantly swiped it off with her hand making him shocked.

" Sorry. The blood– " She said showing the area. " And thankyou! " She said again shyly. He nodded.

" The lunch is ready. Please call maa and you too join. " she said and went towards the dining table.

In this scenario , Rashmeet had forgot to talk the main thing with her. He mentally reminded himself to talk with her after lunch. He quietly ate the lunch. Post the lunch , he saw meera was busy and geeta was also there watching television. This apology better be private for him for he doesn't know what to say and not to embarrass himself for sure.

Seeing her alone in the room , he knocked her door. She looked at him confused. Ever since the first day , he had never entered the room after that night.