3- Little fox

FoLicaNyCafe is now
Open!!

Welcome Π(¢∆¢)Π

Emoji of the day
("•/°\•")

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

*sounds*

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Soobinieee

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Choi Yeonjun was acting weird since morning. I saw him when a sound of wings flap caught my attention and he opened it. I thought he would flirt with him but he didn't. He didn't even annoy me nor make trouble. Well he doesn't really annoy me, they think I'm annoyed that's why we fight.

We were walking beside each other and
he was well behave. He didn't even said a word nor look at me. Something felt off. He must be planning something.

Noona kept looking at Choi Yeonjun, she must be falling for him. He is good-looking and skills are also great but his personality is shit so I need to stop noona before she fall more.

I thought Choi Yeonjun would flirt with noona but he didn't. He stayed there, silently maybe even listened to what noona is talking about.

Then Choi Yeonjun did something so unexpected. He hugged us and smiled. Said we should get to know each other, asked where we wanna go. He even said he will make softies with the mystic.

He also SMILED and called me LEADER! A smile so sweet that I didn't know he can make.

I agreed to go with them to know what is going on with Choi Yeonjun.

Π(¢∆¢)Π

When we went down infront of his house, he was smiling like a child who was given a candy. This is really getting scary but also cute....Choi Yeonjun? Cute?

When we were almost at the gate leading to the forest, two people came out of the door leading to the backyard and called the not like Choi Yeonjun while walking to him.

They did the smile I hated the most. The perfect fake smile. Just like father did.

"Yeonjun, welcome back." The woman said hugging Choi Yeonjun.

The smile on his face faded. It became nothing with a hint of disgust.

"Do it right." She whispered to him.

Did she really though cause I heard it. I looked at the others and looks like they heard it too. She's bad at this. He is more good at acting than her.

"I'm back mother, we were just going to my training area. Father, where's Bomok?" Choi Yeonjun said, broke the hug while  smiling at them.

I saw them a little bit shock cause he smiled. Yeah he is smiling, shocking isn't.

But it wasn't like the smile he gave us. Earlier was the first time I saw him smile but I already know he meant it. The smile he gave us was sincere and beautiful. This time, there was no happiness in it.

He was not the person I used to know. He didn't even pick a fight. Even smiled at me which is very unlike him and I thought that would be impossible but it happened.

"Bomok is inside, i'll tell him to go there later." His father said smiling widely.

Must be thinking that he and his wife fooled us. You need to practice more.