13- Tea

FoLicaNyCafe is now
Open!!

Welcome Π(¢∆¢)Π

Emoji of the day
ヘ(・ 〰 ・ヘ)

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

*beep* for babies
~expression language~
lowkey ( ´┓' )

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Hueningieee

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Some guy suddenly hugged Yeonjun hyung and he was really uncomfortable. Then two person came before a fight broke out between Soobin hyung and Santa. Was it Santa? Don't remember.

Then Yeonjun hyung fainted and we met his friends and they were like him. Welcoming and great.

We have something to discuss later because of what Seungmin hyung said.

They also have tea and I met Felix hyung who also likes tea.

Taehyun suddenly bursted cause they thought he and Beomgyu hyung are together.

Not that he don't like it. I could see that he is afraid that Beomgyu hyung might get uncomfortable.

"I'll just get something to drink." Beomgyu hyung whispered and went up. Taehyun didn't notice him go so he looked for him.

I was about to tell him but he just went around. I can't stand up or Soobin hyung will be left alone seeing Jisung hyung and Minho hyung bickering.

But Soobin hyung is smiling? It was small but it's there. If I could decipher what his expression is it could be ~yes. Go on fight. Let me see a fight.~ but it wasn't he looked soft like reminiscing a past?

Could he be.....thinking about him?

"It's not everyday you see a fight between a quokka and a bunny." Yeonjun hyung came in with a grin on his face.

"He started it!" Jisung hyung said still having a staring contest.

"Cause you *beep* forgot!" Minho hyung said while looking into Jisung hyung's eyes.

"Why can't you just *beep* tell me!" Jisung hyung said

If he is acting like this it's either a promise or a kiss....or more.

The others are trying to pull Minho hyung and Jisung hyung away from each other.

They didn't notice that the one they're waiting for was right there.

I wanna see there reaction when they realize.

"Is this about the kiss?" Yeonjun hyung said which shocked Minho hyung and became a tomato.

Me and Soobin hyung were the only one who noticed that it was Yeonjun hyung and we stood up in excitement to hug him but...

I suddenly remembered about their kiss and looked at Soobin hyung.

Kekekeke.

"How did you know-Yeonjun!" Minho hyung finally looked away from Jisung hyung.

He went and hugged him. The others were also having a wonderful expression.

One by one they hugged him. You know it's kinda hard to stop mother from going there and push everyone aside.

Soobin hyung really wants to go to him but we need to give them time together so I stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder.