2- Thoughts

FoLicaNyCafe is now
Open!!

Welcome Π(¢∆¢)Π

Emoji of the day
(★∆★)

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

said in english (italic)
'thoughts of another person'

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Beomgyuuu

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

I'm known for my handsome face and being the gifted druid. So why am I being called by the king and not the ladies and gentlemen?

I should go out with the others later.....

Can't really call them friends cause they aren't really my friends.

I can know what they're actually thinking by just looking at their eyes. All they want from me is money and fame.

I'm with them cause....I'm scared of being alone.

I know....I'm a coward.

I'm now in the waiting room with two people. The blue haired guy who looks like he will never look up from the book he is holding is sitting at the blue chair on my right.

His name is Choi Soobin, the gifted archer. Known for his looks and gentleman character. He's straight as he had announce before and dated some ladies. He's also older than me.

He is thinking of...what is he reading? I can't understand, he's too fast.

I then looked at the other one.

The other guy is someone I had never seen before. He has blond straight hair but it looks soft. Has doe eyes, pink lips that looks so-NO STOP.....*sigh*....from the start.

He has blond hair.....and in a cloak, standing while leaning at the shelves. He must be a sorcerer as they're the only ones who use cloaks.

'Should I sit down or not? First time going out after many years and then I'm already with 2 people who is waiting with me. I know I like silence but this one is awkward? It's so silent that I can't even focus at my reading. And I don't even know them.' Is what he is thinking.

That's......cute. Saying he is cute is okay right?

But how could he not know me? But also fair cause I don't know him.

How did those big eyes of his even fit in his small face.

Then another came in which made my mood go bad.

Choi Yeonjun, the relative I hate. He is the gifted paladin but he's a big flirt and bad like bad. He doesn't even smile, just a smirk.

That stupid smirk! I don't even know why people still love him AFTER WHAT HE FUCKING DID!!

Choi Yeonjun and Choi Soobin are mortal enemies.

Maybe because of their different personalities and also because Choi Yeonjun would always think of a way just to annoy Choi Soobin.

Ah he looked at Choi Soobin.

I always look away from his eyes.

Don't wanna know what he is thinking cause this is gonna be a disaster.

But....

At the corner of my eye. I saw Choi Yeonjun smile.

It was a sweet smile that I have never seen before. It wasn't a smirk but a smile.