17- Pair of earring

FoLicaNyCafe is now
Open!!

Welcome Π(¢∆¢)Π

Emoji of the day
\ʕ •̀ᴥ•́ ʔ/

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

title (underlined)
*sound*

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Beomgyuuu

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

My stupid older cousin said that? About me?

From the start he wanted to be friends with me....with us.

I could have atleast known his situation with his parents but no...I don't know.

I didn't try to know.

All my anger was gone....it was guilt that I felt.

Anger to a new person and sorry at hyung.

I'm just confused....

No.....

It was my fault. I shouldn't have ran.

I should have face them.

I could have known the truth with these powers.

I was a coward.....I'm a coward.

A pathetic person who is scared of the truth.....I tooked away Yeonjun hyung's chances to explain....

He got drugged two times and almost got raped....because of me....

He became the flirting Choi because he needs to find out who....

It was all because of me....I hurt him...

And I can't even hate myself or punish myself cause it might hurt Yeonjun hyung more.

I can't even beat the shits out of Ron and Kazaki because I'm far away....

But when I'm back....

I'll be back with evidence....and make them pay for what they did. Sentence them to death or I'll do it myself.

I will avenge my cousin. I will prove Choi Yeonjun's innocence.

Yeonjun hyung came in and said he was sorry.

What he should be sorry about?! I'm the one at fault!! I fucking hurt him!!

I hugged hyung and said the things I want Choi Yeonjun to hear. How am I even gonna show that I'm okay.

I also want to be friends. I want to be together with you too. I also want to do many things with you but now....

It's all to late...

"Yeonie isn't gone." Seungmin hyung said sure in what he said.

"What do you mean?" Kai looked up. I can see the tears that are falling in his eyes. Our mystic is such a baby.

"I'm a druid so I can see the soul and flow of one's body. One soul was inside Yeonie's body but I was also a sorcerer so I saw many things. I saw the book that Yeonie picked up. He fell asleep after doing the ritual. So he didn't know his soul came to this world the moment Yeonie lost conscious because of the incident. They became one as they are the same soul just from different universe. Yeonie hit his head that's why he lost memories and not completely one with Yeonie. Now he is starting to get his memories back and if he remembers it all. It will be complete. Do you get it?" Seungmin hyung said happiness in his voice.