22- Party

FoLicaNyCafe is now
Open!!

Welcome Π(¢∆¢)Π

Emoji of the day
(●□●)

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

*sounds*
said in english (italic)

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Soobinieee

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Yeonjun hyung now remembers everything...well he forgot about the day he came here so that's that.

But forgetting things sure happen frequently. I hope I don't forget anything...oh right I did.

Yeonjun hyung said that we had a nightmare after falling and smelling a flower. We attacked the goddess who looks like his mother that took care of him since young but we got knocked out in a flash.

And that's that.

I hope nobody forget anything anymor

Those kids almost ruin my confession! Good thing Yeonjun hyung hasn't pack his things yet so I was able to use it as an excuse.

I helped him pack and we went out where the others were waiting.

Seungmin hyung made a portal so we can have a lot of time there.

It was beautiful. It was wide and clear. The surrounding is also beautiful. Trees and grass while rocks on the water.

.

.

.

I can't swim.

Why did I agree?!

A hand was put on my shoulder. I looked at who it was.

"Don't worry Soobin. I have been there." Minho hyung said and patted my back.

"You also can't swim?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I did but Changbin and Felix taught me. Don't worry. The shallow parts are very wide so you can still have fun."

"You can't swim?" Taehyun said giving me a confused look.

"Yeah..." I feel like Taehyun was that kid that made fun of me cause i can't swim.

"At that age and you didn't try and know how to swim?" And there it was.

"I just wasn't able to! I didn't have time because of missions! It's not like you know how to!" I shouted which of course got the attention of others.

"There's an underground swimming area in the tower." He crossed his arms.

"Soobin hyung doesn't know how to swim?" Hyuka asked which what we have been talking about.

"Do you want me to teach you?" Changbin hyung and Felix hyung said actually they all did which made me say...

"No need I'll just stay here." I said and sat down.

"He's afraid of the water." Seungmin hyung said and they nodded in agreement.

"I'm not!" I immediately said which made it more obvious.

"It's okay to be afraid. What's important is you face it." Yeonjun hyung said and reach out his hand to me.

I might ruin their mood if I don't take that hand.