4- Hyungs

FoLicaNyCafe is now
Open!!

Welcome Π(¢∆¢)Π

Emoji of the day
»)•,•(«

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

beep for babiis
*sounds*
~expression language~

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Hueningieee

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

I fly away fast to go to the castle fast. So I can finish fast and go to the forest already.

I saw many windows, just chose randomly if they let me in means it's the right one. A pink haired person opened it. He has this weird look on his face like he knows me but at the same time he doesn't. I came in and took a sit. Did a long long walk that made me want to fly but can't.

Then a girl was sitting on a throne. We went to another long walk. I did what they did and then this princess want me to know them in three days starting today and go on a journey to get a potion!

THAT IS A NO!

Is what I want to say but I remember noona said that we should follow the orders of a royal but of course if the effect is bad we don't.

Guess I don't have a choice. After that we got out, I was about to fly but pink haired person stopped me. He wanted me to go somewhere with him. I didn't want to but he said he'd help me with the softies so I agreed. He is now my hyung.

When we went there, his mother and father came out and called him Yeonjun.

You mean the Choi Yeonjun who makes trouble and always fight with Choi Soobin for stupid reasons and steal his cousin's boyfriends?! Wow, I wanna see it in action! I need to find the other two!

But it doesn't look like he's a bad guy. The rumours said that he never smiled but he smiled to me. To us.

I also would have thought that his parents  were nice but hyung's expression and what his so called mother said made me realize that they're fake. They didn't really care.

We went away and got to a house. It looks...like the house where noona and I used to go.

The interior was also the same. Story books but also has different books. Piano, chairs, kitchen and bed but not the same amount and sizes.

Yeonjun hyung wants to change but before he go to the bathroom he called me Ningning! Only noona can call me that!

So I created trouble with buddy trouble maker. Annoyed saviour even helped us...cause he was annoyed.

Yeonjun hyung came back. I thought he would be angry and scold or just tell me to leave but he sighed. Tooked two pillows and started hitting us with it. It hurts but lowkey fun, kind of remind me of noona when I make a mess or trouble.  Even the half bun.

We went out so Bomok can clean up this mess. You know what? When Yeonjun hyung hugged Bomok I could see leading mother fuming.

Buddy trouble maker asked leading mother if he's okay. Also called him Soobin hyung...

Soobin as in Choi Soobin?!! Where's the fight?!!

Maybe they are actually in good terms and the rumors are not true.

So Soobin hyung said of course. It is confirmed! Mother is jealous because father hugged the butler! Enemies to Marriage!

I sat on the right branch of a tree and just closed my eyes when I opened them I realised that I fell asleep. It was a great sleep, felt like I was with noona. Normally I won't be able to sleep without Mimi. She was the last memory I got from noona.