9- Situations

FoLicaNyCafe is now
Open!!

Welcome Π(¢∆¢)Π

Emoji of the day
|___| ~\(•-•\)

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

'thoughts of another person'
*sound*
title (underlined)

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Beomgyuuu

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

From knowing a funny and live version of Yeonjun to denying my feelings for someone in our group. Even though we hugged each other and he flirted with me when we were sobber but I think it was just for revenge because I called him baby. While the other one was because he was drunk.

Yeah he was drunk and I wasn't. I could have take my hand away and leave him to sleep but......*sigh*.

Why am I like this?

I packed up the food with Soobin hyung. I gave him one SE and all that he put was bread. Many breads that one SE is gonna be full of bread. I stopped him and put the foods I took to make him stop. I put a mark 'F' on it for Food then put it on another SE and marked it as 'T' for trip.

Organize with things is also good but the outside of SE? Can't really do that.

We went out of the storage room down the 3rd room. The 3rd room has the same door like the one upstairs where we went out for Bomok to clean the room but this one leads to the storage full of food and they are very clean and tidy. Fruits, vegetables and other ingredients were also fresh.

Soobin hyung started looking for his husband and Kai said that he went to the main mansion.

Since there was nothing to do. We went out, there we noticed a paper that we didn't notice before.

It was a map. From the Choi Yeonjun's room in the main house to the little house, then training ground and also instructions on how to get in and out.

Looks like Choi Yeonjun was a person whose memory isn't good.

We took it so we know our way. When we arrived we heard Yeonjun hyung reply and a slap was heard.

Bitches. You didn't. You dare!

We were about to go in but Bomok stopped us.

"If you come in and cause trouble. Young Master will be in more trouble." He said his hand blocking the door. The little butler who smiled was gone.

Mister Choi shouted and we opened the door. We saw him going to hit him again.

Taehyun quickly put a force field around hyung. Then I heard the most scary voice from Soobin hyung. He was hella mad. I heard that when he's mad-yeah lets not talk about it.

He grabbed hyung and we went out. Bomok leading us to the carriage. They talked about something but I didn't pay attention to it cause I was focusing myself on making Yeonjun hyung's pain go away. It might be a slap and no blood but it would still hurt and it is red.

After that we went silent then the fake maknae teached us another game. It was so fun, especially when Soobin hyung lost to me. I promised that I didn't cheat......yeah I didn't hehe.

We did the thing called 'shopping' and played again.

As long as it's not me is what Taehyun said and then he lost pfttt. You should have seen his face!