19- I can't

FoLicaNyCafe is now
Open!!

Welcome Π(¢∆¢)Π

Emoji of the day
(⺣ᴥ⺣)

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

*sound*

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Yeonjunieee

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Binie became unbearable. Not in a very bad way but it is also not in a good way.

When I read the book, Soobin say things that makes you blush and it has a great impact on me.

It became a greater impact now that he says it to me.

I don't know why but he just does.

I froze and malfunctioning is what they say but I was actually thinking...

What the fuck is this?! You shouldn't be saying that to me with your goddamn ethereal face! Go flirt with your wife not me! You making me rrr! You're behaviour is so ughh!!

What do I say?! What do I do?! This isn't what I applied for!

.....but do you mean it? What if you mean it? Do you?

Oh my god! No! Stop! He already has the princess...he's already happy...with her. They are meant for each other.

I think too much that I shut down. I woke by the sound of loud cries. I was on bed and alone. I went out of the room to see where it came from.

It was Ningning in a pile of plushies.

The others were there too trying to wake him up and tell him it's okay. The others thinking what should they do to calm him down.

The book mentioned this. Before he found his sister again, he dreams about her being taken away. Now that he met us. His dream became worse. Thinking that we will also be taken away.

"Yeonjun hyung we can't wake him up." Taehyun noticed me and walked up to me. It was a bit dim so when he walked up to me was when I saw the worried look he has.

"Yeonie what should we do?" A concern look from Innie met mine.

"We tried waking him up, gave him his softies and telling him things but he doesn't wake up nor relax." Changbin hyung said almost in panic.

"It's okay guys. You can go. I'll handle it." I said looking at Ningning who was squirming around.

"Are you sure? We can stay." Chan hyung said trying to see if there's any hint of second thoughts in my eyes.

"I'm sure. Don't worry. Sleep now, you have a big show to get ready for." I gave them a reassuring smile and they nodded.

"Call us anytime." Sungie said and closed the door.

All that's left is a bunny, a bear and a squirrel around the penguin.

"Kai wake up! It's a dream!" Beomgyu tried shaking him.

I stopped him by his hand and he looked at me like a lost bear.

"Hyung..." Gyummie tearing up said.

It got him too. When I read it I too cried but now that I see it with my own eyes...it hurts more than before.

"Don't worry. He just need hugs. You can all go back and sleep. I'll handle it." I patted his head and he looked down.