18- It's time

FoLicaNyCafe is now
Open!!

Welcome Π(¢∆¢)Π

Emoji of the day
( ⁰͡   〰 ⁰͡ )

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

*beep* for babies
*sound*
Phase 3: It's time - 🔥🗡🐾🩸
Phase 4: Enjoy - end of 🔥🗡🐾🩸

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

Hueningieee

•-----°-----ק×-----°-----•

At an alley near the bridge. Three of us were looking at the couple.

"They're so cute!" The oldest of us said.

"Shutap hyung! They might hear you! My ship might end!" I said since this is lovely and should not be ruined.

"Lower it down will ya. Taehyun will kill us if he finds out." The second oldest said trying to not get caught.

"Oh my god! Did you saw?! They have couple earrings!" The oldest squealed.

"I saw! I saw!" This is so adorable!

"If you guys don't shutap I will drag you two back." The second oldest said using my joke too.

"We're stronger than you, weak."

Oh my god.

"You just had to go there didn't you."

"You...hmph fine I won't come with you tomorrow then." Ohh another love quarrel.

"Ahh no! I'm sorry Binie! I was just stating the fact." I feel like I'm a kid who went out with his parents then they got into a fight.

With that Soobin hyung walked back. Yeonjun hyung followed him and continued apologising...for stating the fact.

"We should go back! They're walking back already!" I heard a familiar voice. Sounds like Seungmin hyung.

"What if they do something on the way back?!" I heard that low voice of Felix hyung's.

"They might develop more on the way back!" It was Jisung hyung's voice. I look up and saw five figures on top of the building.

"Hyung!" They heard me and looked down.

"Ahh NINGIEEE!" Lixie, Sungie and Innie shouted back. Jisung hyung and I also have gotten close so are with Minnie and Jinnie.

"Shhh! Do you want us to get caught?" Jinnie said wanting to smack their heads but can't since he will get beaten up by three people if he did.

Minnie teleported them down with him. I was engulfed with a hug by Lixie.

"Stop! You're going to kill him!" Sungie helped me.

"Come on. My puppy is right. We should go back or your lovers will be mad." Jinnie said wanting to go already.

"He's not mine...not yet atleast. We just confessed our feelings and cuddled." Innie said as he plays with his fingers.

"He's holding back. I suggest you do the first move. He might be waiting until you're ready. We have to go now or they will arrive before us." Minnie said making a portal.

Innie looks like ~right but how?~ so me being me.

"Don't worry Innie. I will help you get *beep*" I put my hand on his shoulder for him not to worry.