Chapter 6

Saya's eyes fluttered open and felt a deep soreness throughout her entire body. Ben's arms were still wrapped tightly around her and she carefully moved his arm from her, trying not to wake him. She slowly got off the bed and felt a sharp pain. She hissed and slowly made her way into the bathroom, careful not to wake Ben

Saya looked at herself in the mirror and almost didn't recognize herself. Within a short period of time, she completely discarded the woman she thought she was going to be. The loss of her virginity meant immediate excommunication of the Healers Order.

Part of her felt sad about it. The Order was all she had ever known. On the other hand, she finally felt a freedom she longed for. No more abuse, no more lashes or cruel words. She was finally free of them.

But most of all, she was with Ben.

Another sharp pain caused Saya to look down and she felt the blood leave her face. Between her thighs were smears of blood.

She told herself this was normal, but seeing it still made her feel sick.

Before she could do anything else, she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her from behind.

"Are you alright?"

Yes. I just didn't expect...this...

He looked down and saw the blood.

"That's normal after a woman's first time. Did the Order not teach you anything about this?"

No. We are sworn to celibacy. They never saw a need to.

His arms held her tighter.

"It's not 'we' anymore Saya. You aren't part of the Healers Order anymore. Your mine now"

She let herself enjoy his embrace but part of her felt cold. She wasn't sure why, but a deep feeling inside her felt uneasy.

He gently kissed her head and left the room to get dressed.

Saya cleaned herself up and felt better. Most of the pain subsided and she walked easier now. She left the bathroom and Ben was already dressed. She could feel his emotions heightened.

He was happy.

Are you leaving already?

"I have to. The First Order is finally making a step towards peace in the galaxy today."

What step is that? What is the First Order doing?

He was silent for a moment

"... I think it's best you don't know. But I promise you, it's what needs to be done."

She wanted to push the point further, but knew that never got anywhere with him.

Does this mean I can see the base soon?

"Soon. I promise"

She still wasn't satisfied with his answer but did not want to ruin the mood he was in.

Ben grabbed his helmet and gave her a final kiss before heading for the door

"I'll send someone in to clean the room today. I promise you I won't be back late tonight"

She gave him a smile as he left the room.

After she was dressed, she tried to distract herself with the many books Ben had, but her thoughts made it impossible to pay attention to them.

What was happening today?

After a couple of hours, she heard a light knocking on the door and 2 service droids entered the room