part 2: SatanIvlis, Envi and Odea

Babysitter:
SatanIvlis: your babysitter changes with who you're with. If Satanick is watching you, its Envi. If it's Ivlis, typically its Emalf who watches you.

Envi: You do not have a babysitter.

Odea: Scor and Mitsuki watches you for the most part, however he let's Ico if she's not with Tsumuri.

You get a boyfriend/girlfriend
SatanIvlis: You dad treats your wizard boyfriend the same way he treats Kiku, he teases you both every chance he gets. You mother doesnt like him at all and it's because your bf sees you more than he does.

Envi: He thought your Angel girlfriend was a gift from god. Your girlfriend follows you around like a lost puppy and it makes him happy that you're not lonely.

Odea: He disapproved, he did not like your Sable partner at all. He disliked them because he didnt like his child being in a relationship.

Pure? (Since SatanIvlis child is pretty much a goddess, I included them in this one)
SatanIvlis: Yes, but also no. You are pure on most situations, and most interactions you're the most pure input. That doesnt mean you're a good kid however. You are still the child of two devils and you can act like it from time to time.

7 sins
Envi: gluttony, it's not like you're a full on gluttony demon like some are. However, you love to eat large among of food when you eat.

Cuddling (satanick and Ivlis are separate)
Satanick: You love to cuddle with you dad, mainly anytime your family is watching a movie together, you're cuddled up to your dad.
Ivlis: "Let go!" You screamed as Ivlis was hugging onto you. You hugged him goodbye and he has not let go. "FATHER, MOTHER IS TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!" You screamed as Satanick watched you two while laughing.

Envi: You two cuddle on the couch but not often. Sometimes if your crying he will cuddle you to try and make you feel better.

Odea: Its more of you latch onto him as soon as he sits down, lays down or takes to long talking to someone.

7 virtues
SatanIvlis: Kindness, you just have a very kind aura around you.

Sibling special, this is all for the SatanIvlis kid
What you do for fun
Licorice: You two like to eat candy and read together, it seems boring but you both like to do it.

Adachi: you barely know him, but the one time you hanged out he took you to a skate park. It was fin.

Poemi: She steals Ivlis's card and you two go out for a girls day out.

Glasses: You, him, kiku and your wizard boyfriend goes on double dates.

Crea: you two prank all of Satanick's Subordinates. All of them.

They see you cry
Satanick: He will murder for you if someone hurt your feelings.
Ivlis: He probably willing calls Satanick because he never know what to do when you cry.

Envi: probably tells you to get over it while he continues with his jobs

Odea: you two have a crying battle.

Birthday:
SatanIvlis: you have two birthdays. Satanick gives you a extravagant party and a very expensive gift while your mother has a fun party and a gift that has a lot of time put into it. All of your siblings take you out for dinner on different days, except the young ones who spend a whole day with you.

Envi: it's just you and him and he takes you out for the day.

Odea: He invites everyone you get along with and give you a present he took months to find.

What your parents says about you:
SatanIvlis: You have major daddy issues. You also probably like enemies to lovers.

Envi: your father is someone who would wear a maid dress if ordered to. I feel like this should be a fact.

Odea: You're either very pure or just like the color green.