When you Return

Requested - part 2 of when you run away.

Different Times you were gone for each person.

Wadanohara and Samekichi: You returned, years later. You ran away to keep your family safe, so when you got home and you confessed as to why, they never let you out of their sights again. They don't want to lose you ever again

Idate: You came home three days later, you and Idate act like nothing happen when you run away. You do it so often. However if it was a month he would panic, and you return he hugs you and begs for you not to ever leave for that long again.

Tatsumiya: As I mentioned before, you didn't run away. She's a good person and you would never hurt her that bad.

Princess Uomi: She's crying, you're crying, even Tatsumiya is crying.

Old: He got mad at you for leaving, then sad you left and happy you came back. Basically, he was an emotional mess.

Meikai: You just were getting your clothes to fully leave. It was a mistake, if you really wanted to leave, you snuck in the window and saw your dad sitting on a dresser at the edge of your bed, he was crying. He missed you. You tapped on his shoulder and he looked at you, he hugged you and didn't let go.

Fukami: He clung onto you the moment he saw you again. You sighed and let him hug you, before you went anywhere you had to promise to come home.

Memoca and Dolphi: Memoca was so happy when you stepped back into their lives. You apologized, not knowing how much you had before you tried to give it all up. They forgave you and blamed themselves secretly.

Sal: You think your father would even let you leave the house? Yeah, not gonna happen.

Lobco: You had to protect your mom so you never run away. You love her so much, you would rather die then to see her cry.

Cherryblod and Doloz: Lobco found you, she begged for you to come back home. You did and she was happy for you to come back. Your parents actually acted like they loved you and Lobco evenly, for like a day.

Princess Mikotsu: Once more, like sal, she wouldn't let you leave. If you did, she would not hesitate to kill you.

Nekoyama: You have no motive to run away, you love your dad. So yeah no need to return if you never left.

Rock: He begged you to never leave again the moment the door opened. He hugged you and you hugged back apologizing for even leaving your father

Princess Tosatsu: You get scolded at when you run away, you being a spoiled brat don't really care.

Pulmo: She take you everywhere and anywhere when you return, it's her trying to tell you she loves you. She also cries at anything you do, you love her anyway. You may be a rebellious child, but you do love your mother.

Sheep, Stella and tsuribari: They didn't know you ran away so when you returned, nothing really changed. They smiled and greeted you but that's it. Ok, your Fish hook dad hugged you. Your starfish mom asked where you were and Sheep... Was just being sheep.