part 2 of the added characters

Corruption
Rawberry: Rawberry was crying and it surprised you. She knew you were hurting and felt like she was the reason you listen to the red sea inhabitants. She refused to believe you went out and joined by choice.

Glasses and Kiku: You couldn't leave your parents and joining the red sea is out of the question for you.

The great witch: Wadanohara warned you to stay away from them, and anything she tells you you listen to because she respects you do you never been around the red sea and will not go near any of the inhabitants.

Yosafire: (continuation of when you die!) You loved swimming but you drown and everyone was upset. However, an inhabitant found you, the ghost version of you and befriended you. So you joined, when the red sea attacked it was all over the news and all Yosafire could do was stare at you.

Miss greif: Your mom looked up at you about to cry, you and your colleagues had took over the school. Most of them killed a lot of the students while you looked for your beloved mother. You didn't want to hurt her, at all. So when you heard of the sea of death and how they were going to take over the school, you asked to join so you could spare your mother. You done as much as you could to save her, which led to your mind being tainted. You had to save her, even if it caused you pain.

Fumus: You're locked in your room, you could never escape. Sorry.

Heller: "Mom, I joined a cult!" You smiled and she looked over at you with the face of pure disappointment. "Ok, I'll leave."

Kidnapped
Rawberry: You were returning home, humming to yourself with a basket full of flowers. When a man approached you, he started talking but you weren't paying attention and tried to get home. So when you past by he got angry and attacked you, knocking you out. When he realized what he done he took you to his house in a panic.

Glasses and Kiku: So, the person who kidnapped you didn't do it for a bad reason. It was to protect you if anything. Licorice heard about you and when he heard that Satanick and Lil wanted to find you and possibly abduct you. He begins to panic, and the panic was unbelievable, be wanted to protect his Half-Niece. Ivlis noticed how Licorice was acting when he would see glasses and when he learned Satanicks and Lil's plan, He started to panic. So one day in the dead of the night the two demons snuck into your house and took you home, you got to meet you half family (I know it's only Licorice but Licorice himself is a child and can't take care of you himself) , but you really wanted to go back home.

Great witch: You got kidnapped a lot more than what people think, you were the great witches daughter. So when someone kidnaps you it's always for money or magic secrets. However, this is what caused you to get into dark magic. So when you get kidnapped you fight back, and you fight back hard. From killing the kidnappers or torturing them for multiple hours.

Yosafire: Your mom was heartbroken when you never returned home from visiting the castle. When she told Etihw and Kcalb they were surprised since you and theirs daughter had said goodbye and you headed back to your house. So everyone was confused until they found a note, they kidnappers got the children confused and they wanted the Etihw and Kcalb's daughter. Your mother never saw the note.

Greif: You headed to the school to go see your mom until a woman came up to you and asked for your help. You agreed and followed her to her house, it was empty and you were confused and you saw her leave the building and locked the door. Gas filled the room and you passed out while hearing the sound of the door being bust down.

Fumus: Since your locked in your room, you never get kidnapped.

Heller: You're a dark kid, so when someone was about to abduct you, you stabbed them multiple times in the chest.