Run away

Fumus exclusive!

You stared out of the window noticing your father leaving, once again leaving you completely alone. You stepped back into your room as your room and walked to the bookshelf. On your tiptoes, you grabbed the book at the top. It was a simple telephone book. As you searched through the pages you landed of the number of a god, you heard your father talk about them, they were on good terms with there devil. You pushed your bed and grabbed the phone hidden from your father. It couldnt hurt trying to get help, right? As you entered the number you looked at the door afraid of getting interrupted. As you took a deep breath you pressed call and put the phone up to your ear. A voice ringed out of the phone before you understood what they said you interrupted them. "Please, could you send help? I'm Fumus's daughter and I've been trapped inside my room for... at least most of my life. I believe I'm on the top floor in the west wing. My door has some kind of barricade on the door. I know there has to be a way to get in." You heard the door start to open and quickly hung up and hid the book and phone under the bed. "What are you doing? You know its lights off." Taffy said in a soft voice, "I was just wanting to stay up." You said standing up from the spot you were at. "I wouldn't advise it, just go to bed. I dont want you to get in trouble." He said as he shut the door. You climbed into your bed, you heard the phone go off but out of fear layed down and done as you were told.
"Hey, wake up." You heard a whispered voice say. "Come on, I'm sure Kcalb cant distract him for much longer." The voice complained. You felt yourself getting picked up and your eyes shoot open and looked at the God holding you as they opened a portal. They jumped threw and placed you down on the other side. "That was scary! Why did you make me do that!" A devil appeared and looked down at you. "This is Fumus daughter, she's ours now." Etihw introduced you to your new father. "He had a kid? Well... let's let her met her sister then."
You walked into the castle surprise at how easygoing everyone was, they weren't afraid of the rulers, which is something you never saw at home. You entered the room to see two people who were angel or devil but somewhere in between. "These are our daughter, the youngest Silhouette, and the oldest Enigma (or whatever you want to call her)."

This can be a one shot, or the canon end of Fumus's story. You all get to choose.