Rescue

Part 2 of kidnapped

Wadanohara and Samekichi: Minami was walking home, normally you're with him, but today he was alone. As he passed a run down building he heard a familiar whimper, he looked in and saw a white shark staring at you in a chair, tied up. He quickly ran home, knowing he could never take on a grown-up man, and told Samekichi. Him and Samekichi walked back to the building and saw you passed out on the floor, Samekichi quickly grabbed you until Sal walked through the door with a needle in hand. "Put her down, she's mine. You already took Wadanohara!" He screamed which awoken you. You looked up at your father, tired and puffy eyes. "No way am I leaving my daughter here!" He screamed sitting you down beside your brother. You leaned on him as he helped you return home. Wadanohara engulfed you in a hug, crying. Samekichi came home later, cover in blood and all four of you sat down at the dinner table and talked about Sal, you and your brother should know about how dangerous he is.

Idate: He rewatch the tape a few times before he noticed he knew where you were. He quickly headed to a small secluded house, where he saw you tied up and blindfolded, a girl talking none stop to you. She was a sea slug and had been torturing you earlier. You had multiple cuts on your body, but lucky for you your dad was here. He slammed up the door in frustration, you weakly looked at your father. Your kidnapper didn't like this one at all and turned to him, until he quickly pounced on her and violently attacked her. He ripped you free and carried you home and let you rest, but he kept a close eye on you.

Tatsumiya: The demon who kidnapped you wasn't planning to let you go anytime soon and your mother knew that. So, she lied and wrote her a letter saying, she wants to met the 'lover' of her daughter. She placed it on you bed knowing the demon would come back for your stuff. Just as planned the demon left her address and she gave it to a member of the royal guard to go get you. When you returned home, you were untouched, the demon was in handcuffs and you spent the day with your mother.

Princess Uomi: The princess gave the Kidnapper the money, you're more important then money or anything in her life after all. After receiving the money the kidnapper freed you and you ran straight to your mom and didn't let go, you were so happy to be back home.

Old: He found you by barging into houses, he found you the day you were taken. You were chained to a wall, unconscious. He murdered everyone who hurt you and quickly freed you and left with you in his arms, you were safe and that was enough for him.

Meikai: You escaped yourself. You used magic and forced yourself to walk on a broken foot lost in the forest. You heard your dad crying and quickly, or as quickly as you could limped over to him. Wadanohara, seeing you barely walking quickly went to you, soon so did your dad. You all three sat in comfortable silence as Wadanohara healed your foot.

Fukami: No lead, no hints, no nothing. It seemed hopeless for Fukami. Wadanohara and everyone tried to help but nothing came up. Until, Memoca came home tired. "I saw this girl who look exactly like her. But, like different clothing so ya know. Couldn't have been her." Memoca yawned. "What?" Fukami was outraged. "Yeah in the shop... Ok bye." Memoca waved at the Octopus leaving the building. He went to the store she saw you at.and there you were, passed out on the floor, bleeding and in different clothes. He very gentley picked you up and carried you home.

Memoca and Dolphi: You awoke from a drug like state blindfolded. You heard footsteps and begin to panic. "She's in here!" Someone yelled and you heard Dolphi sigh in relief but as you heard more people enter, it got quiet. "Stay back! I'll shoot!" The voice of your kidnapper ranged in your ear as you felt coldness touch the top of your head. It was back and forth with the cops and the kidnapper, as you felt the cold move away and heard a gunshot behind you, you screamed. "It's ok!" Memoca yelled as you felt your restrains slowly fade away. Memoca and Dolphi hugged you, as you looked back you saw that creepy man with a hole through his head. He shot himself. You were free.