When you get bullied

Wadanohara and Samekichi: Wadanohara calmly said it was the way of life, while Samekichi already had a bat in hand and was walking out of the door.

Idate: When you get bullied, which is A lot, your father plays with the bully until they die

Tatsumiya: She's crying and you had to tell the princess so she could ban the bully from the ocean. The whole ocean.

Princess Uomi: She hunts down your bullies and forces them to apologize, she says that you have a better future then any bully could ever have.

Old: You dad went to deal with the bullies, you had quality time with your brothers until you mentioned the bullying and they run off to assist your dad.

Meikai: You didn't really care about being bullied so your father never really knew, until Wadanohara told him and he flew off because you didn't tell him.

Fukami: You are the bully, you should that you're the alpha of the sea.

Memoca and Dolphi:  You casually mentioned it to your moms, they just shrugged and continued to watch t.v, until they realized what you said. They begged you to tell him next time something like that happens and to not act like it's a normal and casual thing to mention.

Sal: He slaughter them, it was a blood bath and you were terrified.

Lobco: You told Samekichi, who told wadda, who told Memoca and long story short every know and the person was tortured by you dad as you mom made you talk to her about the bullying, since she herself is use to getting bullied.

Cherryblod and Doloz: Lobco took care of it, she told Idate, which is a close friend of yours and he made sure the person never even glaced at your direction.

Princess Mikotsu: If you ever got bullied she wouldn't care. But, everyone in the red Sea loves you so, not likely going to happen unless your mom does it.

Nekoyama: You couldn't tell you dad so you went to his friend to take care of it. He would feel horrible so you never told him

Rock: Rock cares way to much about you and would take action after getting drunk.

Princess Tosatsu: Ok, she does the same as Sal, slaughters them.

Pulmo: People are semi afraid of you, so bullying you, come with you dealing with it, you don't want your reputation tarnished so you don't tell her, but she knows. She worries about you a lot.

Sheep, Stella and tsuribari: It's a daily thing and they can't stop it, no matter how hard they try.