siblings special

Clarification: this would feature the siblings name not the parents, like for Wadanohara and Samekichi you would look for Minami.

Let me know if you want more chapters like this.

What you two do for fun

Minami: You two are always together, and you two will do almost everything together, but you both enjoy drawing pictures and showing them to Wadanohara and Samekichi.

Samekichi: You both rarely see eachother, so you don't know anything about him.

Sal: He loves hanging out with you and you can convince him to go anywhere with you.

Wadanohara: You both help eachother out, if you have to do stuff on the land she follows you and helps you. You do the same thing for her. However with how far away from eachother you both are, you rarely see her. (She lives in the middle of the sea and you live in the middle of a forest.

Lobco: She's your babysitter and you're with her a whole lot.

Silhouette: she follows you everywhere, you even tell her to stay at home, once she snuck in you luggage when you took a trip far away and you had to call your parents because she wanted to be with you. So you both do everything together, even if you don't want her to be with you.

Kurotsuno: You thought she hated you like she hates your father, but once you learned she does like you, you both go around and cause havoc for her housemates, you're one of the few people who seen her smile.

Mors: He has to make sure you never end up getting hurt with anything you decide to do, when you want to hang out with him, you ended you playing video games.

Nagi: Nagi always takes you out shopping with her, she loves seeing how happy you are while being with her.

Jork: You two can play board games with eachother all day long. You two don't have a lot of hobbies in common but the one hobby you both have you two do together a lot.