Your species + how you look

You don't really look like this, just how I image the kid would look.

Wadanohara and Samekichi: Witch of fairytales
You have black hair pulled in pigtails, you have brown eyes and wear a red hooded cardigan with a dress similar to your mothers underneath it and black long boots.

Idate: Orca
Your hair has a white spots in both sides of you hair like your Fathers you always like to have it down, as well as a fin on your head and brown eyes and wear a tuxedo shirt with a long train and a skirt with black legging and black mary-janes.

Tatsumiya: Clownfish
You have black hair with white highlights that is almost typically down, Yellow eyes and wears a orange dress and and heels boots

Princess Uomi: Axolotl
You have light pink hair that is pulled into space buns, pink eyes and a Dark pink dress with white frills with black mary janes. On the sides of your face you have 3 outside gills.

Old: A whale shark - half sibling of sal and Samekichi.
You have brown hair with white spots all down your hair and a brown fin with white dots you have hazel eyes. You have a white one-piece on with a Long Brown Trenchcoat with white dots on.

Meikai: Witch of the Land
You have Brown hair pulled into a ponytail with a braid on both sides. You have greenish blue eyes. You have have a green version of wadanohara's dress with black mary janes.

Fukami: octopus
You have white hair that is in a bob cut you have black eyes and wear a Black onepiece with blue jeans and a black cardigan under the cardigan is your tentacles.

Memoca and Dolphi: An Albino dolphin
You have White hair in loose pigtails and a white fin with pink eyes. You wear a dress similar to Dolphi's but except for the blue it's white.

Sal: A beaked sea snake
You have black hair tied back to a ponytail and eyes. You have a dress in black and white strips

Lobco: Demon of sweets ( You're father is roc)
You have Pastel Pink hair in twin drills and baby blue eyes. You wear a cotton candy lolita dress and pink stocking and baby blue mary janes.

Cherryblod and Doloz: A Lobster
You have light pink hair in six drills and red eyes. You also have pink antennas. You wear a red dress and black mary janes.

Princess Mikotsu: Mantis shrimp
You have red hair with yellow and green highlights that is typically down you have white eyes. You wear Yellow gym shorts and a Red sport bra with green sneakers.

Nekoyama: An Snowy owl.
You have white hair pulled into a high ponytail and onxy black eyes. You wear a white kimono and black geta sandles.

Rock: white-flipper penguin
You have black hair with a white strip near your right ear that goes down to your neck and you put a small part of it in pigtails and green eyes. You wear a black denim dress and black stocking with black sneakers.

Princess Tosatsu: A jackrabbit
You have brown hair that is pulled into pigtails and antlers and Navy blue eyes. You have a fur coat with a brown dress underneath and black mary janes.

Pulmo: A Lion's mane jellyfish
You have white hair pulled into a loose bun and a puffy dress as to where no one can see your feet.

Sheep, Stella and Tsuribari: The Witch of the red sea/ sea of death.
You have red hair pulled into two small buns on the front of your head with the other part of your hair down and red eyes you have an eyeball dress similar to red sea wadanohara. You have dress shoes and an eye ball print black leggings.