3.

We sat in chairs while Rick's dad gave his speech. I wasn't listening until the varsity boys started talking to the new JV team.

Hey, you know what, your ducks don't belong here at Eden Hall," Rick said.

"Easy Russ, he probably thinks we're someone else. I'm Dwayne, and we're the new hockey team. And you are..." The cowboy said.

Cole then took out his gum and put it in the cowboy's hand. "Varsity the only hockey team," Rick said.

"Hey boys, be nice, for fucks sake," I said, aggravated. "Hi, I Clove, and I'm guessing you're the new JV team?"

"Yes ma-," The cowboy said. He got cut off halfway through his sentence.

"Omg, your Clove Madden, like THE Clove Madden!" The girl said. "Wait, that means THE Clove Madden is going to be on our team since your a freshman."

"Haha, Ummm, yes I am playing hockey, b-" I get cut off by rick.

"She will be playing on the varsity team. My dad and the coach saved a spot for her," Rick said a matter of factly.

Ricks then dad started his speech.

Adam's POV

We were skating to school when we passed CLove Madden's car. Lie the Clove Madden. I heard from Charlie that she was attending Eden Hall this year. I only know this because Charlie has a massive crush on Clove. 

I mean who, wouldn't she's beautiful and is amazing at hockey. Oh, we are going to win this year because she is going to be on our team. We will win.

I looked away for a second and, Charlie and Goldy were gone. We skated 3/4 of the way to Eden Hall when they both joined us again.

"C'mon we, have to go fast or, we're gonna be late!" Charlie yelled. I think he is just excited to meet Clove.

Clove's POV

We were listening to Rick's Dad speech.

"We are so happy to welcome Clove Madden to Eden Hall. Welcome," His dad said, and everyone started to clap.

"Thank you It is an honor to be here, I said.

Just then, the curtains were ripped off their hooks down, and there laid the other half of the duck's hockey team. I turned around and locked eyes with a dirty blonde-haired boy. I looked away because I remembered my dad's words before I left. "No boys. Hockey is your main focus, I want at least 5 colleges giving you scholarships, by next year. No distractions." Ya, he's a bit excessive, when it comes to hockey and colleges. No that's an understatement he is over excessive about everything. Food, sports, vacations, seriously it's vacation. I think my mom has just given up and gave him his way with everything. I have won or argument in my life with him, and it was over who won the 1 v 1 hockey game we played. We both a bit competitive.

Then one of the boys said, "Hi, were the ducks." This is going to be a good hockey season for the JV team. God bless them.