8.

Cloves POV

Adam and I walked hand and hand to lunch with our varsity jackets on. We both walked over to the table and sat down. COle started going through Kenny's lunch. I felt bad, but I didn't know him so. And one thing you would need to know is to never stop cole from doing something. I held Adam's hand underneath the table and he rubbed his thumb over my hand. We both were picking at our food.

Charlie came walking by and Cole took his lunch also. He put his hand in the bag and picked up what seemed to be poop. Coles face contorted into disgust and then cole, scooter, and rick started to run after charlie. We all started to run after charlie and, then everyone else ran out of the cafeteria as the poop got passed around. They ended up catching Charlie and let's just say it wasn't pretty. Adam and I just walked away because we didn't want to watch.

"Adam I have to go to practice."

He sighed, "Ok." He kissed the top of my head and dropped me off at the rink. I didn't really pay attention. I knew all the drills he was doing. Which makes me the only one doing them perfectly while everyone was either messing up or kept asking how to do it again. I have to admit that Charlie is the most stupid boy I have ever met. He got put in the penalty box in practice. I mean with Orion as a coach it's pretty easy, but you get what I mean. Practice ended and there wasn't any Varsity Practice. So, I just went back to my dorm. On the way, I bumped into Adam.

"Oh, hey Adam."

"Hey, um I was meaning to tell you something."

"Ya?"

"Good luck at your game tomorrow. The whole Varsity team is coming and I just wanted to say good luck," Adam Said. He started blushing and I could see it.

I laughed. "Thanks. I'm gonna go to bed ok? Goodnight Adam.""Goodnight," He said Before I left I kissed him on the cheek and then went to my dorm.