9.

Adam POV

She kissed me... SHE KISSED ME! I mean it was just on the cheek, but still. I feel kinda bad since charlie has a huge crush on her, but I mean they barely know each other so... I walked back to my dorm with the biggest smile on my face. I opened my dorm room door and fell back onto my bed with a happy sigh.

"What's got you in such a happy mood," Averman Laughed. Carlie shot up from his bed and looked at me.

"Ya, Adam. Why so happy," I looked at Charlie and his face was full of anger.

I looked at him and smiled. "Well, if you want to know Clove kissed me and the cheek."

"Ew. That's disgusting, but good job Adam," Averman said.

"Ya, congrats Adam."

Charlie walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"What's his problem?" Averman asks.

"Oh, he just has a big crush on Clove that's all."

"Oh. OH. Hahaha. You just took his crush. Oh my. Oh my god. That hilarious," Averman said laughing.

"Alright, Goodnight Averman," I said. He didn't say anything back and just kept laughing. I fell asleep happy that night.

Charlie POV

After Adam said that I was pissed off. e knows that I like her and he is still hanging out with and all of this stuff. I get that they're on the same team and stuff but were on the same team. What does he have that I don't have? I am right now walking to Cloves dorm room. I knocked on the door. The door opened and Clove said.

"Who is  i-. Oh, hey Charlie. What's up?"

"Stay away from Adam."

"Haha. What?" She laughed.

"I don't want you hanging out with Adam anymore.]

"Why?"

"Don't ask questions just don't it. Ok?"

"No. You cant tell me what to do. Bye now."

Clove POV

"No. You cant tell me what to do. Bye now," I said waving and slowly closing my door. He put his hand in between the door and the wall.

"Listen Clove your mine and you will stay away from Adam."

"NO!"

He reached his hand towards my arm, but just then somebody else's hand grabbed his arm and pinned it to the wall.

"Stop Charlie. Stay away from Clove. If you know what's good for you, you will," Adam said. I walked up to Adam and hugged him from behind.

"Thank you," I mumbled into his back. He pushed Charlie back and held me from behind.

"Leave Charlie," Adam said. Charlie ran away. "Are you ok?" He stood in front of me and held my face in his hands.

"Ya. Um if you ok with it can you stay with me tonight?"

"Ya. Of course." Adam said. He followed me into my room and closed the door. I went and laid down on my bed and he followed. He pulled me onto his chest. I dug my head into his neck. "Goodnight Clove."

"Goodnight Adam," I mumbled into his neck. He played with my hair as I fell asleep on him.

Adam POV

I can't believe Charlie would do that. He is lucky Clove was there or I would've beaten his ass. Tomorrow I'm gonna tell Rick this happen and, I'll let him decide what's gonna happens to Charlie. Charlie's gonna have a great day after his hockey game. I bet the whole varsity team is gonna love this. Clove is like a little sister to the whole varsity team and they're not gonna be very happy. I am glad I heard her yell or I have no idea what would've happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this chapter adams protective side comes out. I'm not trying to make charlie a bad guy. Its just how this story moves.