5.

Clove POV

We were walking to practice when people came up to me and asked for pictures and autographs. I got a bit claustrophobic and nervous. They all left and, I looked down to grab my bag and didn't realize I was holding adam's hand.

"Oh, um, sorry," I said as I let go and, my whole face started to get red.

He grabbed my hand again and said. "Oh, it's ok. I get nervous too."

"Oh, ok." I smiled, grabbed my stuff and, we both walked to practice.

Adam's POV

I held her hand. I don't even like her like that. Do I? No, no, I don't. Charlie likes her. I mean she, doesn't even know him and, I was the one who helped her.

Clove POV

When we got there, the Varsity was still practicing. My eyes started to water and, I began to remember what happened. I guess Adam noticed because he pulled me aside around the corner.

"Hey, are you ok?" He asked concerned.

"Um, ya, ya, I'm ok," I said looking down.

He put two fingers under my chin and lifted it. "What's wrong?"

"Well, before you found me in my room, I was practicing with them. I was given a spot on the team, but my dad went and ruined it by telling the bard I wasn't allowed to play on varsity because apparently, they would hurt me."

"Oh my god Clove, I'm so sorry," He said and hugged me.

I buried my face into his chest and started to cry remembering, all the events. He put his head on top of mine and started to rub my back.

Charlie POV

I looked around and realized I didn't see Adam anywhere. I walked around the corner and, tears started to swell in my eyes at what I saw.