Chapter 22: The Wedding

-At the Kenmore Hotel-

Malcolm’s eyes snap open inhaling deeply, groaning at the aching pain in the base of his skull. Squinting up at the bright lights and screaming grid of metal descending to crush him.

“Hi.” he breathes turning to see a skull. Sifting his fingers along the dirty ground grabbing onto what he assumed to be a femur. Jamming it through the eye of the gears. Shielding his eyes from the sparks and hiss of black smoke seeing the elevator had stopped. Sighing out in relief “Thanks for the help.” he said aloud taking the skull into his arms.

~.~

“Bright?” Dani frantically rushes over to him with JT right behind her. “You okay?” she pants wiping the dust and spider webs from his jacket and hair.

“When was the last time I talked to you?” he asks swaying on his feet. Not exactly sure he was still in his dream or not.

“Like, minutes ago,” she answers with furrowed brows.

“Is that a human skull?” JT points to the skull cradled in his arms.

“I know who the killer is.” The profiler breathes.

“How?” she reasons.

“Long story.”

~.~

-Morning at Plaza Hotel-

“This is Ainsley Whitly coming to you live from Plaza Hotel for what the New Times would call the Wedding of the century.” She smiles. “Where we unite in holy matrimony my brother Malcolm Wright and My now brother Austin Wright.” she smiles.

Cameras flashed while Austin grinned at his husband cutting the cake. Taking the first bite. The audience claps as flashes from photographers continued. Malcolm scoops some frosting onto his finger placing a dolloped onto Austin’s nose. The grooms laugh as Austin leans in for a kiss causing Malcolm to lean away not wanting to get messy. Seeing the mischievous look in the baker’s eyes. Catching the small of his back dipping him while placing a sweet kiss on his lips. Pulling away to see both had icing on the tips of their noses.

~.~

-Night in the Plaza Hotel's Honeymoon suite-

“You dream solved your case.” Austin grunts into the pit of his arm where he rested his head on the bed.

“Not entirely.” Malcolm answers loading his hands with oil digging into Austin’s shoulder blades.

“You solved a case in your sleep.” Austin simplifies.

Malcolm sighs focusing on the knots in his husband’s shoulders.

“It’s supposed to be our honeymoon. No more work talk.” Malcolm reminds squeezing his sides. Making his way down to his tailbone causing Austin to moan erotically.

“That has to be the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard you say.”

“I’m going to let that slide, Mr. Wright.” he scolds mockingly slapping Austin’s shoulder to roll over as he climbed off him. “My turn.” he lays on his stomach. Switching places Austin gives Malcolm's hips a tender squeeze. Running his hands up his husband’s sides holding his palms over his shoulder blades. “That’s nice.” Malcolm moans. Coating his hands with the soothing oil kneading away the knots in his shoulders and neck. Running his hand along his sides his hands slipped under Malcolm’s chest.

“Whoops.” Austin snickers into Malcolm's ears. Placing kisses along his jaw. “I’d be impressed if I didn’t see that coming.” He quips sassily.

“Oh.” Austin sounds after giving Malcolm a peck. “Yeah? Then what’s this.” He lowers his hand slipping into his pants. The squeak and flutter of his eyes made Austin grin, smugly raising a brow. Daring Malcolm to explain his way out of this. “Pretty hard. Must be uncomfortable.” Austin taunts.

“For you, but you’re in expert hands .” Malcolm flips.

“I’m down.”

“I’d hope so.” He whispers sultrily.