Synopsis

For Alistair, the word love is hard to find especially if he just stay all night in his bar and sleeping all day in the morning. He loves his bar more than anything that he can't just leave it with his employees. Sapat na para kay Alistair ang mga babae na lumalapit sa kanya sa t'wing nasa counter siya ng bar.

He loves the attention they're giving to him.

But one faithful night, a woman caught his attention finally. He was busy french kissing the woman in front of him, but his eyes were following the woman walking towards their direction. The counter. That's when Alistair realized that it's one of his employees.

Hindi niya matandaan kung kailangan sila nagka waitress na sobrang ganda. He was gawking at the woman like a prey and he was the hungry predator.

Hungry for the woman attention.

Hungry for her soft body.

Hungry to claim her pink lips.

But for the first time in his life. May isang babae na hindi nadadala sa ka gwapuhan niya, may isang babae na umaayaw sa atensyon na handa niyang ibigay ng libre. Alistair started thinking how to claim her. His plan was so simple but it's so hard to do it.

Paano nga ba niya makukuha ang babae na hindi yata marunong ma attract sa totoong tao.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Add to cup bb Alistair ☕