chapter 11

ALISTAIR was chuckling to himself from time to time whenever he sees Sakki's spacing out, mukhang hindi pa rin na a-absorbed ng utak nito na siya ang boss nito. He just finished his bath and now wearing a pajama and a white tee shirt, he's usually sleeping shirtless and only wearing a boxer shorts, but he's with Sakki so that's a big no.

Lumapit si Alistair kay Sakki at nag pamaywang sa harapan nito, tulala si Sakki at parang sobrang lalim ng iniisip. Pinitik niya ang noo nito, earning a glare from Sakki. "You think too much, let's go to bed shall we? Cuddle me, baby." he puckered his lips and dropped his body in his bed.

"You look cute with that outfit." Sakki complemented.

Alistair smirked playfully. "And I look hot when I'm naked." he said and wink at Sakki. Hindi nakatakas sa paningin ni Alistair ang pamumula ng pisngi ni Sakki, hindi rin naman kasi ito nag-iwas nang tingin sa kanya.

"I don't get it." she blurted out. Alistair kick his leg in to the air so he can sit again. Tinitigan niya si Sakki.

"You don't get what?" he asked, creasing his forehead a bit.

"Bakit ako hindi pinapalapit sayo ni Kuya Allan? Look at you, hindi ka naman ganoon kasama. Inaya mo ako dito sa bahay mo, pero wala ka pa rin naman ginagawa sa akin katulad ng pinaparating niya sa akin." she looks frustrated, pero sa paningin ni Alistair, mukha lang itong kuting na nagugutom. He chuckled at that thought.

"That's because he's a manipulative bastard and about me not touching you? I'm just keeping my cool and remind my buddy to keep calm." he smiled widely at her.

"Bakit naman niya ako mamanipulahin?" now she really looks like a kitten.

"Because..." lumapit si Alistair ng bahagya at itinukod ang mga kamay sa magka bilang gilid ni Sakki, their face was so close, he tilted his head as he stared at her pale lips. "he wanted you for himself. He need to manipulate you to do that." he whispered.

"He's not being a over protective brother?" she asked, pumikit ng mariin si Alistair nang maamoy ang hininga nito. Smells like his mouthwash.

"You have a brother right?" he asked and she nodded. "Did he ask you to stay away from other guy? Did your brother talk shits about the man you're close to?" Sakki shake his head a little. "He's not looking at you like a younger sister needed to be protected at all cost, Sakki. Binabakuran ka na niya." matalim na sabi niya.

Alistair clenched his jaw.

"Galit ka?" mahinahon na tanong ni Sakki. Napakurap kurap si Alistair sa tanong nito. Umangat ang isang kamay niya para haplusin ang pisngi nito.

"I'm sorry, did I scared you?" he asked. He glance at his table and saw the time. "Let's go to sleep." he announced and avoid her gazed. Damn, isang tingin pa sa maputlang labi ni Sakki baka bumigay na siya ng tuluyan. Sakki tugged his shirt, Alistair was caught off guard when Sakki cupped his face and make him face her again. Bumagsak ang katawan ni Alistai sa malambot na kama habang nasa ibabaw niya si Sakki, her lips was softly pressed against his lips.

Alistair need to blink twice to realize that it was really happening. The soft lips of Sakki was touching his. He mentally reminded himself that he's not going to touch Sakki, yet. But all of his thoughts flew outside his window when Sakki started to move her lips, it was too sloppy, that's when he knew that it was her first time. Alistair tilted his head to the side and guide Sakki, so she can kiss him better.

After a minute or so, nakuha din ni Sakki ang tamang pag halik. She was a fast learner. Alistair get up slightly and rolled Sakki, changing their position. He was now on top of her, Alistair break off the kisses they shared. Sakki was flushed and trying to catch her own breath.