Chapter 15

HE WAS PISSED. Alistair can't focused on his work, pagkatapos ng date nila kasama ang mga ibang empleyedo niya. Hindi na siya pinapansin ni Sakki, umuwi pati ito sa apartment nilang dalawang magkapatid. He was waiting for her to text him or call, after that but he just waited for nothing! And now, the woman who made him pissed was happily talking to the manager, Allan. Alistair was throwing her a deadly glare but she's just shaking it off like he was nothing.

"I'm pissed." he whispered. Bogart chuckle at him and tap his shoulder.

"Ako na ang bahala dito, boss. Palamig ka muna sa office mo." he sighed and nod his head. He put his hand on his jeans pocket and walk proudly, some girls was trying to get his attention but his eyes was settled in Sakki. The woman who can easily irritate the hell of him! Sakki smiled a bit when they're eyes met. He scoffed sarcastically. Fuck that smile.

"Sumunod ka sa akin." his voice was loud enough to be heard. Tumango lang si Sakki sa kanya, Alistair was gritting his teeth while walking upstairs, towards his office.

Tahimik lang na nakasunod ang dalaga sa kanya, she was still holding the tray on her right hand. Alistair rolled his eyes and sighed heavily, sinigurado niya na maririnig 'yon ni Sakki. He opened his office and get inside, pabagsak siyang umupo sa swivel chair niya at hinubad ang suot na hoodie, he smirked when he saw Sakki stood like a statue, naka awang ang mga labi nito habang nakatitig sa katawan niya. He will use her weakness if that's the only way to get her full attention. He cross his legs and crane his head.

"Baby..." he called her with the endearment he's using. He open the drawer on his table and get his handcuffs, he hid it behind his back and walked towards Sakki, who's still busy ogling in his perfect body. "Like what you see?" he teasingly asked.

Kinuha niya ang tray na hawak nito at basta nalang tinapon sa sahig. To hell with that tray! He slid his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him, making her feel his hard and erect manhood. Pinadausdos niya ang kamay sa mga braso nito at dinala sa likuran ng dalaga, Sakki was not in her right mind, and he takes advantage of that. Alistair handcuffs her hands together.

"What the hell, Alistair?!" she exclaimed when she finally felt the cold metal in her wrist. He smirked evily.

"You know... I hate it when someone was ignoring me." he said dramatically, placing his hand on his chest and acted like he was clenching it. Sakki was looking at him with her sharp eyes. Aww, his kitten looks mad. Good!

Alistair playfully smiled at her while biting his lower lip. His smile slowly fading, bumaba ang mga mata niya sa labi ni Sakki na may kapulahan ngayon dahil sa suot na lipstick, in the back of his mind. He wanted to ruin the lipstick on her lips badly. Alistair parted his lips and let out a soft breath.

"A-ali..." Sakki called his name with her shaking voice. He noticed that her legs was trembling. Was it for fear or excitement? He can't really tell. Alistair carefully scooped her and carried her, then he placed her above his table. He placed his hand on her both sides and gripped the edge of his table. He tilted his head and brushed his lips against her soft and warm lips. Alistair was playing with her lips, sucking and nipping the upper and lower part. Sakki was creating a soft sound whenever he'll let go of her lips.

"You want my kisses yet you ignored me?" natatawang tanong ni Alistair habang pinapatakan halik ang mga labi ni Sakki. Sakki on the other hand was getting frustrated.

"Nag-iingat lang ako... Nakakahalata na kasi si Lili at Mayen..." Alistair smirk at her reason.

"The fuck I care with them!" madiin na sabi niya habang nakatingin ng matiim sa mismong mga mata ni Sakki. Alistair dipped his face and kissed her lips again, no teasing this time. He was kissing her like he need her lips to live, he was kissing her hungrily. Alistair couldn't help but to smile while they're lips were connected when Sakki was having hard time kissing him with the same ferocity. Alistair placed her hand on her waist to support her, habang ang halik niya ay bumaba sa baba papunta sa leeg nito.