Chapter 13

[R18 slight]

SAKKI groaned when Alistair stop kissing her, instead he stuck out his tongue and trailed it off down to her neck. Her body is trembling with excitement, waiting for Alistair next move. She gasps for air when Alistair reach the hem of her shirt and slid his warm hands inside, reaching for her breast. She didn't bother to wear a bra because her shirt was thick, kaya naging madali lang kay Alistair na sakupin ito gamit ang palad nito.

"Ahhh..." she moaned softly when Alistair played her nipple with his finger. Fondling it in a circular motion, her mind became hazy. Her eyes watered because of the pleasure he was giving her.

Alistair licked her neck up to the back of her ears, he was pressing the tip of his tongue her ear. She was moaning shamelessly. Ang mga kamay niya ay nasa baywang na ni Alistair at hinahapit ito palapit sa katawan niya, she felt his manhood and oh boy! It was big! Hindi alam ni Sakki kung saan niya nahugot ang lakas ng loob, she was moaning and crying, pleading Alistair to kissed her again.

"Let's stop..." hinihingal na bulong ni Alistair sa kanya pero panay parin ang halik nito sa buong parte ng mukha niya, avoiding her lips. "Fuck! I can't stop!" he hissed when she reach his face and did the first move, Sakki kissed his lips, even tho she's not good at it.

Inilabas ni Alistair ang kamay sa loob ng suot na tee shirt niya, his hand wrapped around her neck, choking her a little but Sakki doesn't mind. She likes what he's doing to her, mas lalo niyang nararamdaman ang init sa katawan. Bumaba ang isang kamay ni Alistair sa may baywang niya at hinapit siya papalapit sa katawan nito, he used his leg to parted her legs wider and slid himself. Rubbing his clothed shaft on her.

Alistair gripped her waist as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth, mas lalong nakaramdam ng pagkahilo si Sakki nang malasahan ang alak sa bibig nito. His saliva taste bad, but she doesn't care. She knows in the back of her mind that Alistair's saliva taste good if only he didn't drink a liquor. She felt his tongue inside her mouth moving, exploring her mouth like there's some treasure inside. Habol ang hininga niya nang pakawalan ni Alistair ang labi niya, pero wala pang segundo na naghihiwalay ang mga labi nila, inatake na naman siya ni Alistair.

She cut off the kiss by pushing his shoulder lightly. "I can't breathe..." she whispered and Alistair chuckled.

Alistair tugged her chin up. "You want to continue or sleep?" he asked playfully.

Sakki sighed and cleared her throat, licking her lower lip afterwards. "I... I like what you're doing." her face flushed as she confessed.

"Baby... can we make it official?" he asked, kissing the side of her lips while looking at her eyes, namumungay ang kulay asul na mga mata nito. "I don't want to touch you without that label."

"What's the difference?" she asked. Her brows furrowed.

"Assurance that I will not run after this?" natatawang tanong nito sa kanya.

"I'm confident that you will not leave me after breaking my innocence." she smiled sweetly as she caressed his face. Alistair smirked proudly and claimed her lips, pero mababaw lang 'yon at agad din humiwalay. "Come." he hissed as he scooped her, carrying her bridal style. Napatili siya nang bahagya siyang ihagis sa ere ni Alistair para ayusin ang pagkakabuhat nito sa kanya.

Nang makarating sila sa loob ng kwarto nito, dahan dahan siyang inilipag ni Alistair sa kama. He was smiling gently at her while looking at her intently, while she's comfortably laying on his bed. Alistair removed his shirt and just dropped it on the floor, ang boxer shorts nalang nito ang natitirang suot nito. Nakagat ni Sakki ang pang ibabang labi. Damn,  she loves her 2d husband's body but forgive her for having a sin. Ang katawan na nasa harapan niya ngayon ay totoo, this is her first time seeing an abs up close. Eight pack in the right place and a perfect sculpted v line, his arms were proudly showing up.