Chapter 12

ISANG ngisi ang iginawad ni Alistair sa binata na nagpakilalang kapatid ni Sakki. He's quite a bit tall than Sakki, for a High School like him. He checked the boys body, may mga muscle ito pero hindi pa ganoon ka develop, but his biceps were no joke for his age.

"Not planning to. Nice to meet you." Alistair answered and offer his hand, ang akala niya hindi nito aabutin ang kamay. But oh boy, he's wrong. The big boy grab his hand and shake it, nakagat ni Alistair ang dila niya para iwasan ang mapa ngiwi. The big boy gripped his hand and he was not ready for it. He caught him by surprise.

"Do you play games?" he asked. Alistair chuckled and nod his head, thanks to Light he learned to play some arcade games and online games.

"Hoy? Bakit hindi ka muna pumasok? Atsaka anong play games?" nakataas ang kilay na tanong ni Sakki sa kapatid, nakapamaywang din ito at nanay na nanay ang datingan. Hindi mapigilan ni Alistair na mapangisi.

"What? You angry now? You want me to remind you that you didn't go home last night and then tell Obasan afterwards. Hm?" matigas na sagot ng nakakabata nitong kapatid.

Alistair was just watching them intently, they were now bickering using Japanese language which he clearly doesn't understand. Ano pa ba ang malay niya kung nagmumurahan na pala ang dalawa? Bumuntong hininga si Alistair at umupo muna sa pang-isahang sofa, hinayaan muna ang dalawa na mag-usap more like mag-away?

Finally, after an hour they stopped bickering. Umakyat sa taas si Sakki nang hindi man lang nagpaalam sa kanya, she left him with her younger brother who still have a look that saying he will kill anytime soon if he did something stupid. Alistair keep his cool, he's not actually scared. The guy who have a name that is hard to pronounce looks harmless. Compared to Sakki's eyes, his was a little bit bigger. His nose were proud but not pointed.

"Anong relasyon niyo ni Sakki-chan, Arisutea-san?" he asked.

Alistair brows furrowed when he called him in a different name, but it's actually sounds like Alistair, his name. "I'm sorry what?"

The boy smirked at him. "Your name Alistair in Japanese katakana, with the romaji, your name is Arisutea. No offense, Kuya. Pero ang pangit kasi pakinggan kung Alistair-san?" nakangiwi na paliwanag nito. Alistair chuckled.

"Pangit nga." he agreed. "What grade are you?" he asked, trying to get Sakki's younger brother attention.

"Grade 11, STEM." he answered shortly.

Natahimik si Alistair, hindi na alam ang isusunod na itatanong. Sakki's brother was so quite and doesn't seem to like mingling with other people around him. He's the type of guy that rather stay at home and do his own personal thing that to socialize with the same age as his.

"I know a Arcade nearby. Let's play?" Alistair blurted out. Naalala lang niya na tinanong pala siya nito kung naglalaro siya ng games, bumaling siya sa nakakabatang kapatid ni Sakki.

His face lifted up and the dark aura around him immediately disappear the moment he heard the 'Arcade' and 'Let's play'. Alistair shook his head and chuckles softly. Alistair stood up and Sakki's younger brother did the same.

"Sakki-chan! We're going out, we'll be back before 5!" he shouted making Alistair chuckled.

The Arcade he knew was just walking distance to his bar, kaya nilakad nalang nilang dalawa. Pagkapasok palang nila nagliwanag na ang mga mata nito, if only he could bring him inside the Lust community, the arcade room of Light was much better than this place. Naglaro lang sila hanggang sa maubos ang token na pinapalit niya, he doesn't mind the money he used. As long as the kid was happy. Wala silang pinalagpas kahit isa sa mga laro, they played all the games and sadly, he still sucks.