Chapter 3

UMANGAT ang kilay ni Sakki sa narinig mula sa bibig ni Mr.Blue eyes, hindi parin niya alam ang pangalan nito hanggang ngayon. Maingat na tinanggal ni Sakki ang kamay nito na nakahawak sa braso niya, she can already see the hand mark in her skin. Especially that she's white as paper.

"Date? You?" she asked again. Making sure that she heard him right.

"Yes, date me..." he whispered huskily. Umangat ang kamay nito, he touched her face and Sakki shivered in response. She felt so uncomfortable right now. She cleared up her throat and smiled apologetically to the man who owns the paired of blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't date someone who kisses a lot of woman." she said, clearly declining his proposal? Or offered? Hindi niya alam kung ano ang itatawag sa pag-aya nito ng date sa kanya.

The man jaw dropped, natulala ito and she grabbed that chance to escape. Lumabas siya sa dressing room at tumakbo pauwi sa apartment nilang magkapatid. While walking, hindi maalis sa isipan ni Sakki ang tanong ng lalaki. Why would he date her? Hindi naman siya tanga para hindi malaman ang gusto nito sa kanya. Maybe he wanted to kiss her too? O masyado lang siyang assuming?

Sakki sighed and cleared her head that full of unwanted thoughts. When she get home, she quickly took a bath and flopped on her bed. Alam niya sa sarili niya na pagod siya, but her body won't let her rest. Takki was now sleeping in their father's old room, that's why she's alone now. She roamed her eyes around the room, napakurap kurap si Sakki. She stood up and roamed her eyes around the room.

"Nani?" she mumbled.

Everything in their old room changed! The bunk bed became a single bed only, that's why her head didn't hit the hard wood when she flopped down, mayroon na ding maliit na lamesa sa gilid ng bago niyang kama. She opened the cabinet one by one, the small table contains three divider. The first one contains her materials for sketching, the second one was her poster collection and the third one contains the important documents. Such as their birth certificate, passport and such.

Nakahinga siya ng maluwag nang hindi magbago ang wardrobe niya, but theres a clothing rack beside that. Nilapitan 'yon agad ni Sakki at isa isang tinignan ang mga nakasampay at may mga balot pa itong plastic.  It was her gown when she turned eighteen, and the rest was her costume when she's still joining cosplay competitions. Below the clothing rack was a small shoe rack, kumpleto ang mga sapatos niya at base sa pagkakakita niya, bagong linis ang mga ito.

"Boke, Takki-kun!" she hissed, she placed her hand on her waist and did a exercise to calm herself. Takki, her brother was really a pain in the ass some times. Hindi niya napansin ang mga gamit kanina sa sala, pero nagdadasal ng taimtim si Sakki na hindi din napalitan ang mga ito. She glanced at her bed again, she turned on the lights and saw a manga panels sticked out on her wall.

"Okay, I'll let this one pass." she gave up. Alam talaga ng kapatid niya ang kahinaan niya, she really wanted a manga panels since then pero hindi siya makabili dahil hindi naman niya magagamit. When Sakki saw the time, pinilit niya ang sarili na makatulog. She needs to sleep or else she'll be a walking dead tonight.

ALISTAIR was dumbfounded when the woman he cornered a while ago, rejected him. For the first time in his entire life someone doesn't want to date him. Is that woman even thinking?  He's a good shot! Lahat ng babae gugustuhin siyang i-date! He punched the wall due to the frustration.

"Damn it!" he cursed when he saw his knuckles bleeding. He grab some tissue and rolled it around his hand to cover the wound.

Alistair was in deep thought when bogart tapped his shoulder lightly.