Chapter 16

THRUTH to his words. After they had sex inside his office, hindi niya na maitapak ang mga paa sa sahig. Kinailangan pa nilang mag stay sa loob ng office nito hanggang sa makauwi ang mga kasamahan niya, and because Alistair was lazy, sa apartment nilang dalawang magkapatid sila umuwi. It was already morning when they came home.

"Ohayo! Oh. What happened to you?" Sakki open her eyes and glance at his brother, he was wearing a cute pair of pajama. Nagkukusot pa ito ng mata at gulo gulo ang buhok.

"Morning, Takki. She's just tired." dahilan ni Alistair at inayos ang pagkakabuhat nito sa kanya.

"Grandma was asking about you, may day-off ka naman sa Sunday diba? Sumama ka sa akin. Bawal umayaw. Tumawag din si Obasan, she said she can't contact you. I think it's kinda important, call her when you have time. Rest well." Takki waved his hand after that. She leaned her head against Alistair's chest.

It's Wednesday morning and her legs was numb and shaking. She can't even walk properly! Because her vagina was sore, thanks to Alistair. Please, note the sarcasm.

"Ingat sa pag pasok." she mumbled.

Hindi na siya nag abala na tignan ang kapatid niya. Damn, she's tired! Isa pa, namamalat ang boses niya! Hindi niya matatawagan ang Auntie niya ngayon, panigurado na mag-aalala lang 'yon sa kanya. Alistair open the door, and enter her room carefully. Ingat na ingat ito na huwag siyang tumama sa hamba ng pintuan, pati ang pag lapag nito sa kama niya ay dahan dahan. Alistair was like a mad man earlier, but when she look at him now, he's silent.

"My wrist..." she whispered when she saw her wrist getting red. Alistair sighed and carefully lift her hand and check it. He looked at her eyes with guilt, umupo siya sa tabi nito, he wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face on her stomach. Kissing and biting the shirt she's wearing. It was actually his extra tee shirt.

Sakki chuckled and run her hand through his hair, "Alistair... baby?" she tried to called him pero hindi ito tumingin sa kanya. Instead, he grabbed her hand and hold it, tight.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered and kissed her stomach.

"Hindi naman masakit?" hindi siya sigurado sa sagot niya.

"Not that." he finally sat up and face her. The guilt was still there pero mas nangingibabaw ang pagka banas nito sa kanya. "I will tie you again if you ignored me again or do something that can make me jealous." he said, dinala nito ang pulso niya na namumula sa tapat ng mga labi nito at hinalikan. Her face flushed when she felt some butterflies in her stomach.

"Then why are you saying sorry?" nagtatakang tanong niya sa lalaki. He sighed and get something in his pocket. He dipped his head and brushed his lips against her lips, then she felt something cold sliding into her ring finger.

"I came inside you, twice or more? This is a promise ring, na kapag hindi ka nagka period this month. Hindi kita tatakasan." Sakki chuckled that turn into a hard laugh. Humagalpak siya nang tawa dahil sa mukha nito, he look so serious while saying those words.

"Hahahahah yung mukha mo shet!" she said between her laughs and pointed at his face. His brows furrowed and forehead crease. Nakalabi pa ito sa kanya. "Do you really think that I will let you fuck me if I am not in birth control? God! No!" she exclaimed and hit Alistair's thigh.

"Baby, I got worried for nothing? I can cum inside you?" sunod sunod na tanong ni Alistair sa kanya.

"Nope, I still have to consult my ob again." she answered calmly. Alistair just nod his head. "You badly want to came inside me?" she asked.