Epilogue

"Baby, that's too revealing."

Alistair hissed and walks towards Sakki. Pilit nitong itinataas ang tube ng suot na gown ni Sakki, she chuckled and tapped his hand lightly. There he goes her fiancee again being over protective and dramatic!

"It's fine. Makikita lang naman nila, hindi nila 'yan makukuha. Besides, kasama naman kita." she wink at him and turned her back on him again to fix her make up.

She heard Alistair sighed. She also his reflection on the mirror, he crossed his arms as he boredly watch her fixed her face and hair. She put a light lipstick on her lips before facing her fiancee again. She tiptoed and puckered her lips, she kissed him on his cheek, leaving a lipstick stain on his cheek.

"Ang gwapo mo." Sakki whispered. Mahina siyang tumawa ng sinamaan siya nito ng tingin at kumuha ng wipes para punasan ang pisngi nito.

"I know I'm handsome. But don't do that again, we might end up in bed. At hindi sa simbahan kung saan gaganapin ang kasal ni Esel." he hissed. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her gently. There goes her heart, beating wildly, just because they're too close.

Hindi na nasanay ang puso ni Sakki sa presensya ni Alistair kapag sobrang lapit ng mga katawan nilang dalawa. She smiled and patted his chest, "Now, now. Don't go wild on me, baby. We still have a wedding to attend."

Bumuntong hininga ito bago kinuha ang coat nito na nakasampay sa sofa. "Shall we?" he bowed playfully.

Nauna na siyang naglakad palabas ng unit nito at hinayaan si Alistair na nakayuko, she loves playing with him when he's like that. It's been a month since he proposed, it's not a extravagant proposal but damn, her whole world turned up, side and down! Sino ba ang mag aakala na may planong magpakasal ang dating play boy niyang fiancee?

Takki finally ended his school year, next month she'll be very busy for their papers. Nakausap na niya ang Auntie nila and she's very excited to see them again. She's excited too, but at the same time, nandoon yung lungkot. Their relationship is new and they'll have a long distance relationship. They maybe engaged but who knows what will happen when they are already separated? She's scared, that's the truth.

Pero sa tuwing natatakot siya, ang dalawang singsing na nakasuot sa daliri niya ang nagpapalakas sa kanya. Because that's the only things that Alistair gave him, to prove his love to her.

"What are you thinking? Kanina pa kita kinakausap." She snapped back when she heard Alistair's baritone voice.

She smiled at him. "I love you." she mouthed.

Natawa si Alistair sa kanya at pinisil ang pisngi niya. "You caught me off guard again, Sakki. I love you, my everything." kinuha nito ang kamay niya at hinalikan ang likod ng palad niya.

"Anyway, did you somehow meet my brother? Hindi na siya nagpakita sa akin, simula nang bakasyon nila sa school."

Hindi pa niya ito nakikita dahil ang sabi nito, uuwi muna ito sa bahay ng Lolo nilang dalawa. But even her grandparents didn't contact her, kapag naman tumatawag siya laging pinapatay ang tawag niya. She's confused.

"No, he didn't contact me." Alistair answered while his eyes were fixated on the road.

"That brat. I wonder what's his up to." she hissed. Alistair squeeze her hand and laugh at her.

"Malaki na si Takki, let him do what he want. Don't worry too much, I know he can handle his self just fine." he glance at her for a second.