Chapter 1

SAKKI inhaled deeply then breathe out. She's problematic at it is, and her brother was just comfortably lying his ass off on their bed watching some anime movie to passed out his time since they have a week to rest from school stuff. She wear a dark blue jeans and a white shirt and paired it with her one and only favorite sneakers.

"Where ya going?" Her brother asked. Salubong ang mga kilay nito habang inaayos ang head phones nito. Sakki rolled her eyes, there he goes again. Her very protective brother, but if he's given a chance, or someone was offering him a new manga book, Takki will willingly sold her off!

She grab her bag and sprayed some cologne, "Maghahanap po ng trabaho kamahalan!" sarkastikong sagot niya sa kapatid. Sakki tied her very long hair into a tight ponytail. Masyado nang mahaba ang buhok niya, pero ni minsan hindi sumagi sa isip niya ang magpa gupit. Her late father love her hair long, because it was shiny and it suits her heart shape face.

"Huh? Why tho? We can always contact Oba..." sinamaan ng tingin ni Sakki ang kapatid nang banggitin nito ang salitang 'Oba' which means Aunt, and the two of 'em only have one Aunt. And she's now living peacefully in Japan with her family.

Sakki sighed. Sumandal siya hagdanan nang double deck bed nila at pinaka titigan ang kapatid. "Takki, hindi naman pwede na lagi nalang tayong umaasa kay Auntie, she also have an family to provide okay?" she tried to explain but knowing her brother, hindi ito marunong makinig sa kanya.

Well, it's not a problem for her. May sariling pag-iisip na ang kapatid niya, but some times, Takki was getting on her nerves. Gusto nalang niyang batuhin ng remote sa ulo ang kapatid kapag gumagawa ito ng bagay na hindi niya alam, for example, asking their aunt for money so he could buy a new series of manga that he loves.

"Oba-san wants you to continue your study and not to work, sakki-chan. But whatever, it's your life." Her brother grunted and wear his head phone again and turn his back on her. Continue watching.

Binato niya nang unan ang kapatid at sinakto na tatamaan talaga ito sa ulo, bago siya tumakbo palabas ng kwarto nilang dalawa. This will be the last day, Takki will sleep in their room. Her brother was growing up and decided to transferred in to their father old room, he actually cleaned it up when he had a free time. Free time from playing, reading and watching anime.

Sumilip muna si Sakki sa dating kwarto ng Papa nila bago siya umalis. She sat on the bed and caressed the sheets, they've used to play here and sleep with their father. Kinuha ni Sakki ang picture frame kung saan nandoon ang picture ng papa nila ni Takki, her father was smiling in the picture. She's the one who took this photo, it was one of her memorable day. Her high school graduation day.

"Wish me luck, Otousan." she whispered and kiss the picture frame before placing it again where she gets it.

Tumayo na siya at dumeretso naman ngayon sa kusina, she's running out of money and she needs to find a new and good paying job! They may have an extra money from their father, hindi niya parin iyon basta basta ginagalaw. Takki is now in senior high school, grade 11, mabilis lang lumipas ang araw at taon kaya pinaghahandaan na ni Sakki ang araw na 'yon. She wants Takki to take whatever courses he want. Kahit mahal.

Nagbaon ng skyflakes si Sakki at pinuno ng mineral water ang tumbler niya bago siya lumabas ng bahay. She come to the nearest computer shop, nagpagawa siya ng resume, 4 copies para sure. She sighed and silently prayed to God that she'll find a work, ASAP!

Bakit ba naman kasi ang malas niya? She was a waitress in a fine dining restaurant  before she went jobless again. She's working just fine not until one of her co-workers make fun of her. Hindi niya alam kung ano ang rason ng mga ito, she, also, was confused. They get along just fine. She thought they we're friends or something, pero bigla nalang ang mga ito na hindi siya pinapansin, for Sakki, that was just plain stupid and childish. And then, they started to bump her shoulder from time to time causing her to drop the plate she's holding.