Chapter 19

SAKKI stayed silent throughout the whole ride. Hindi rin siya nagbalak man lang na tapunan ng tingin si Alistair. Alistair swiftly maneuver his car towards the parking area of the building  where he lives. Nilalaro lang ni Sakki ang mga daliri niya habang nakatingin sa labas ng bintana, he's car windows was heavily tinted.

She rolled her the tip of her tongue over her dry and pale lips, kung kanina ay hindi mawala sa utak niya kung nakipag siping ba ang lalaki sa ibang babae. Now, she can't stop thinking about what he said earlier. Sakki knew what he meant by that. She may be a virgin but her eyed and mind were not. She's 25 years old for goodness sake, she's watching hentai but not so vulgar about it.

May napanood na siya na tinatali ang dalawang kamay ng babae sa headboard ng kama or something. In her case, she already experienced it, Alistair used handcuffs on her in their last intercourse.

"Hey, okay ka lang?" tinapik ni Alistair ang binti niya, she jumped a little and Alistair frowned at her. "Something wrong? You flinched." seryosong tanong nito sa kanya. Sunod sunod ang ginawa niyang pag-iling. Alistair sighed and slid himself again inside the car and locked the door.

"What's up?" he asked confused.

Sakki gulped as he look at Alistair. Damn, he looks so hot! Nag-init ang mga pisngi ni Sakki habang nakatitig sa mga asul na mata nito, hindi lang ang pisngi niya ang nag-init, she felt every fiber of her body tingled. Her lips parted when she felt something dripped down on her vagina. She's getting wet by the idea of getting tied down. Hindi mapakali sa kinauupuan niya si Sakki, Alistair shifted his position and leaned his muscular arm on the stirring wheel, doon agad dumapo ang mga mata ni Sakki.

"Okay, Lady. I don't know what's gotten to you, talk now." he demanded while he's looking at her intently. Sakki gulped hard. She was just looking at Alistair's body.

Ilang minuto din ang dumaan, Alistair didn't bother to talk nor asked or demand her to talk. Nakatitig lang din ito sa kanya at parang inaaral ang ekspresyon ng mukha niya, marahan na humugot ng malalim na hininga si Sakki. After a while, she didn't calm down. The heat she's feeling inside her body intensify, lalo na at naamoy niya ang panglalaking pabango ni Alistair.

"Let's go, I think you need to rest." Alistair broke the silence and hold her hands. But he stopped. "Ang lamig ng kamay mo." he noticed.

"D—" she stopped and gulped again. She's nervous as fuck! She wants something from him yet she doesn't have the strength to tell him!

"D? What?!" Alistair raised the tone of his voice a bit. Inalog nito ang kamay niya na hawak nito. "Sakkiyuri, we talk about it already." he dryly said. Oh no. He thinks she's thinking about the same topic again, earlier.

Humugot ng lakas ng loob si Sakki bago ibinuka ang bibig. "D-da—" she sighed and shook her head. "D-dad-dy..." she stammered but at least she manage to call him that.

"What the fuck?!" Alistair exclaimed. She tilted her head up and saw Alistair looked at her in awed. He smirked at her and raised his eyebrows, sinenyasan siya nito na lumipat sa back seat. Bumaba si Alistair at binuksan ang compartment sa likod, he grabbed something before he opened the back seat door and slid himself inside. His car was pretty spacious.

"Strip or I'll ripped off your clothes. Choose." Alistair asked. He was looking at her body intently, hindi mapigilan ni Sakki ang mapangisi nang makita ang pagtaas baba ng Adams apple nito. It's turns her on more. Sakki throat went dry.

She slowly remove her top while staring straight to Alistair's paired of blue eyes. She unhooked her bra and throw it somewhere, sunod niyang hinubad ang jogger pants na suot niya. Ang natitirang saplot nalang niya ay ang panty nito. Alistair seized her hand and stop her from stripping it off. He leaned forward and whispered over her ears.