18.

You never know how strong you are, untill being strong is your only choice ❤️

Bob Marley.
.

"You all are failure" The lady shouted angrily before throwing a vase on side wall, "Where were he? Why don't i know about his whereabouts, why i assigned all of you to spy on him when you all can't even find out about his whereabouts ?" she pulled her own hair in anger and sat down on bed.

"Something, i need to do something quickly , what happened years ago can't happen again, I need to find out about it before it gets too late" She manically scratched her hair and look around with tears in her eyes. "Nothing, Nothing can come between us, No one and i repeat no one" and she smashed mirror angrily.

"Maharani , Maharaj is back in palace, I saw him entering in his chamber" A Maid informed and left from there nor wanting to loose her life from the hand of manic woman at front of her.

---------

"Queen Priyanshi, You should make braids of your hair" Queen Padma suggested, Queen Ahilya nodded in support and Queen Aasha smiled giving her own affirmation.

"But Maharaj like it open only" Queen Priyanshi whispered in low voice, A giggle escaped from Queen Padma mouth followed by other two Queens, they all were well aware of the thing that King Shivay like his wives hair down, he never forget to tell them to not make braids.

"Hmm Maharaj" Queen Padma teases Queen Priyanshi who shied away from other Queen, her cheeks were painted red because of the blush.

"You called me Queen Padma" King Shivay asked entering inside the harem hall, The Queens blushed and Queen Padma shook her head negatively with her eyes down to her and lips stretching upside.

"Umm.. We were talking about something" Queen Padma replied, King Shivay nodded his head and sat on a vacant seat beside Queen Priyanshi, who turned more red than before, Queen Aahilya glared King Shivay with thousand and more questions in her eyes, She wanted to ask all from him but she knows she can't, King Shivay will never reply a single one of her Question and if it angered him, then it will not end well for her.

"I heard, You both went Temple today" He directed his Question towards Queen Ahilya and Padma who nodded their head in affirmation "And How many times i have to remind you Queen Ahilya to not go out without guards ? How can you be this irresponsible Queen Padma?" He scolded both ladies sternly, They looked down in response and didn't utter a single word.

"Things are going okay from past a week Maharaj, So may be that's why they went without guard, they will not do it again" Queen Aasha spoke up from their side and they both look towards Queen Aasha with gratitude in their eyes.

"I will not tolerate it again Queen Padma and Ahilya, Another mistake and you both will not be allowed to go out of Palace anymore" Queen Shivay warned both ladies, they nodded their head and after that they all had a heartful conversation and discussion about things going in harem.

-----------

The worst thing any mother can imagine in her life is giving up on her own child, but if in any case she will ever do it, it will be for her child benefit, A woman who can suffer the pain of birth can also manage to suffer the pain of separation when she know that it's for her own child betterment, Knowing that she is giving up her child to someone who will take care of her child, and will keep her child protected, make him feel loved give a little courage to Anika, Although it pained her heart every second to realise that with each passing second her time with her own child is passing too.