29

"Mahalaj" The cute squeal echoes inside the deewan room as little Sia ran towards King Shivay with her little feet, She took her own time to reach close to him and when she did, She wrapped her small fragile arm around his huge legs making him chuckle.

"Little One" King Shivay smiled in pleasure as he saw the bundle of joy after days, He placed a small kiss on her forehead and in response the little one kissed his cheek before placing her head on his shoulder.

Queen Aasha watched the thing unfolding with fury in her eyes, she burnt in anger seeing a toddler in King Shivay's arm, 'Who is Parent of this child? ' her loud voice startled everyone inside the chamber, They tore their gaze away from the cute scene at front of them and focussed on the furious Queen who was burning in anger due to some unknown reason.

"How dared you" She shouted on the guard who bowed his head down in confusion, he wondered about the mistake he made  "How Can you let a mut enter in deewan Chamber, Don't you know only royals are allowed inside?" .

"Enough" King Shivay shouted, his eyes burning with fury, he threw a dirty glare towards Queen Aasha who stood on her ground looking straight in his eyes, the dare and disrespect in her eyes made him more furious.

"Queen Aasha" A whisper left from Queen Padma's mouth, It's first time she and other queens are witnessing her  this king of behaviour,  There wasn't any trace of the sweet and polite Queen who was once their, The look of anger on Queen Aasha's face was enough to make a child piss in her pant.

"Enough of Your this kind of behaviour Queen Aasha, I have ignored it all till now but today you have crossed your limit" He gritted his teeth angrily as he spoke each and every word loud and clear for everyone present in the chamber to hear. "As a Punishment for your this kind of behaviour, You will be locked inside your chamber for next seven days, The only facility you are going to get is food, No maid will be on your service for next seven days" As soon as King Shivay finished, Queen Aasha gasped, She didn't know where the anger came from, She blinked few times before she look here and there, She tried to speak something but nothing came in her mind.

"And This behaviour shouldn't be repeated by anyone, and I repeat shouldn't be repeated because next time it will not be chamber but dungeon" with this King Shivay left the chamber with little afraid Sia in his arms, The little girl peeked through the gap of her fingers towards King Shivay's face, A smile made it's way on his face seeing her cute action.

" What is it little girl?" He asked with a smile on his face, The passer by stared their Majesty in shock, It was first time a Child wasn't scared of his big bulky frame and wild eye, but more than that they were shocked to see their king mingling with the little girl calmly and lovingly like they know each other from so long.

" Do you think it's Your Majesty illegitimate child?" A maid asked to another, the other lady's eyes widened before she shushed down her friend.

" Do you have a death wish?" The other maid scolded her friend " Don't talk rubbish and get us killed, We are here to do our work not to mingle in royal's business but If the child is his then it will be joyous to us, We will have a heir to look upon" The maid had a wide smile on her lips and she quickly shrugged things off before returning to her work.

King Shivay passed through harem and made his way towards the royal garden in backside of palace, the little girl was clinging to his large frame in same way as kola bear clinging to his mother, She had a little smile itched on her face after seeing someone known after days , She didn't like it with the maids there, she wanted to be with her maa who is nowhere to be find.