23

"The hell with it, I want the truth out from him before tonight Abhram" King Shivay shouted, his manly form Shivering in anger as he took two step towards the man tied to wall post "Spit it out before i make you" He threatened the man with fire burning in hid eyes, The man had a smug smile on his lips, his eyes met with eyes of King Shivay "You can not make me spit it out Your Majesty when you can't make your whores speak" his word angered King Shivay, His eyes turned dark blue and he look around in search for something sharp, when his eyes found the pin and hammer on floor, he picked them with a smirk before setting the sharp point of pin over man abdomen.

"You had your chance smut, now you will be begging for your death and spitting everything out" He said darkly before he used hammer on pin, the man broke in sweats, his eyes widened and a loud scream left his mouth, his whole body thrashed in pain, and for King Shivay it was satisfying.

"Hand over another one" King Shivay ordered and Minister Abhram passed another pin to him, this time he set the pin over man's nipple and with a vicious smile King shivay twisted the pin and thrusted it inside with one hit of hammer, the man begged for mercy, the pain was excruciating, making it difficult for him to breath, the man gasped for breath before another hit came to him and this time it was a leather belt, the belt wrapped around him like a vine, the man screamed in agony, he closed his eyes and the flashes of his family roamed in his mind, a broken sob left his mouth.

"The...there... I...is no...one to look.. after ...my ff...aammily Your Majesty, I...i.. recently.. became...a fa.. father" he stammered as more and more tears streamed down from his eyes, King Shivay stopped the belt in mid air, as much as the cruel and ruthless part of him was so ready to strike the man he didn't.

"Tell me the name" King Shivay shouted angrily.

"I....I... can... can't.. she ...ha..has my son with...her... she will ..ki..kill him" He cried, King Shivay closed his eyes tightly and left the cell with Minister Abhram.

" Clear it all" he ordered Minister Abhram, the other guards turned their head towards King Shivay direction, they bowed in request before focussing back in their duty.

Minister Abhram nodded his head positively and went back in cell, After that only painful scream was heard.

----------

The harem was in stir, All maids were running their duty, the Queens were sitting in gossip room and gossiping over new things going around palace.

"I don't get to see much of Maharaj" Queen Ahilya complained with a frown on her face.

"He is busy with stuffs Queen Ahilya, What's happening in palace nowdays keeps Maharaj busy most of the time" Queen Priyanshi spoke softly,and Queen Padma nodded her head in agreement.

"But who keeps him busy at night? it's not like Maharaj had ever given us much time in day, It was always night only" Queen Ahilya retorted, her lips were curled upward in angry snarl.

"He didn't because you never demanded Ahilya and keep this attitude of yours to yourself only, It's not appreciated here not when you are talking with someone who has same status as you in harem" Queen Aasha's voice boomed in chamber, she royally walked inside and took her place beside Queen Padma who emerged herself in cleaning non existent dust from her skirt.

"And you keep your voice down Queen Aasha, I am Maharaj's wife too, I will not tolerate this tone" Queen Aahilya snapped back, not wanting to be humiliated at front of her maids, Both Queen stared each other with anger , their eye battle broked when the guard announced the upcoming presence of King Shivay, who angrily stormed inside the chamber not a minute later.