Bonus - Sara-Abhram

"Your Majesty Please" Sara's attention was snatched away from the king at front of her and was now focussed on the Princess who has tears streaming down from her face as she begged Your Majesty for her sake, guilt crawled it's way to her chest as she felt tears welling up in her eyes, No she isn't scared from punishment but after how badly King Shivay has treated Queen Ahilya and how she was dragged away from court room by lady troops, there is something in her which is scared and that something she identifies is a mother, who is just so scared to be away from her child, who is so scared to not being able to see her child again after birth.

Abhram has his head hung down, a part of him just wanted to walk upto her and wrap his arm around her and hide her away from all those scruntinizing glare of court members but his foot were rooted on the place he is standing and his hands were tied behind while a conscious part of him held him back from pulling any kind of stunt at front of everyone and getting punished as well.

"Princess Anika" King Shivay roared loudly making not only Anika but also Sara jump on her place "I cannot let an offender roam around freely, No Criminal will be left unpunished, No matter who is it" and as soon as he has completed his sentence, Princess Anika was up on her feet glaring him back with anger bubbling in her eyes.

"Then..."

"Princess Please" Sara raised her tear filled eyes and begged Anika through her eyes to not exaggerate it, She doesn't want to be the reason to cause rift between King Shivay and Her Princess, In last one month she has witnessed King Shivay undying love for her Princess, and they already their own shares of up and down in last one year now she doesn't want to be a reason "I have committed the crime, I deserve to be punished".

" But... "

" Princess Please" her eyes pleaded to Anika silencing her and finally sighing in anger Anika sat back on her seat.

She raised her head up and looked at King Shivay waiting for her punishment, King Shivay look at her from top to toe before his eyes were pinned on her protruding belly, he sighed before looking away and seemed deep in his thought.

"Who is the father?" The question took her breath away and without her own knowledge her eyes were moved from King Shivay to him who looked on verge of snapping, Sara is no fool to not know about his affection and liking towards her but she is stubborn and determined to not acknowledge it, She doesn't want to ruin his life by being a part of it, in her opinion he deserves better far better than she could ever offer, his eyes were also fixed on her waiting for her to respond the question Your Majesty has asked.

"That is something I don't want to disclose Your Majesty" She bowed her head down and whispered, the people in court room gasped which were not many but only favoured and important ones including Queen Priyanshi and Queen Padma.

"Then in whom care you will be leaving Your Child if not his/her father?" The question made her head feel light, leave her kid, why would she ever leave her kid, she cannot bear to be away from her child, She cannot let the only person which solely belongs to her to be away from her.

"I want my child to be with me If that's possible and accepted Your Majesty" and a gasp was heard followed by an angry growl, she didn't need to look towards the one who gasped or the another one who growled she very well knew from whom it came from.

"That's not possible" King Shivay said "The child has no fault in whatever crimes you have done, he or she will not be punished for it, I repeat under whom care you want your child to be in" He asked but this time his voice was louder than before.