61

In this update, Major Part is related to Sara, If you want only Shivika content then scroll down little bit and start with Queen Ahilya's scene.

Her chamber was filled with darkness and the only source of light was the candle placed inside her chamber near her bed which also blown out with the wild wind coming inside her chamber via window, Queen Aasha sighed unable to move even a finger of hers and she doubted that she ever could afterall everyone pay for their deeds in earth only, and after what she has done she hasn't expected any mercy from god for her deeds.

Tears slide down from her eyes as she regretted badly for what she has done in past, she has it all and she ruined it all, What could have gone wrong if it would have been Padma beside King Shivay on throne with their children playing in their palace, but no she has to kill Padma's child out of her own jealousy, she thought King Shivay would never marry again after Padma but then again he bought Queen Priyanshi into palace as his wife, she was just so jealous of both queens that she had tried to poision Queen Priyanshi who by god miracles survived, even though King Shivay has spent plenty of nights inside Priyanshi's chamber She never got pregnant much for Aasha's relief, and later for her horror Raj Mata has forced King Shivay to marry Princess Ahilya one of her late friend daughter, Aasha very well knew what Raj Mata has been trying to do, She knows how mind of a woman like her works, She know why the woman is adamant on having a heir for Magadh, All because she wants to get rid of King Shivay and control the child who will be crowned for throne, Aasha knew it from start that Raj Mata wanted to rule on Magadh but much for her displeasure it was handed over to King Shivay after his father dismissal rather than her or her beloved son.

Her tears were wiped away by someone bringing her out from her thought, and her eyes widened in fear when they fell on the woman who has made her life a hell a living hell, more tears start filling up in her eyes making the woman beside her sigh "Stop crying, it's annoying" Sara mumbled and glared Aasha "As much as I want to regret for doing this to you, I just don't" she said and pulled her leg close to her chest "I was four when my parents left this world leaving me as a burden on my sister, She was merely 14 when she was handed with my responsibility" she chuckled as tear made their way down from her eyes "I have always seen her working hard and being nice to everyone, and things were going great untill you didn't enter in our life" she sighed sadly and chuckled "You entered in her life as a storm, you gave her something she hasn't expected that is your husband, You gave her King of Magadh on plate, and foolish her fell into love with him and wanted to have a good life with him nothing more, neither she wanted to rule beside him nor she wanted to snatch something from you, she just wanted him, You cannot even imagine how happy she got everytime when your husband talked to her and did small things for her, she was happy with that much only, but then again you snatched it all, you came back as tornado and not only dragged her but my nephew and me in the mess, you snatched my life from me and if It wouldn't have been for the Anika I wouldn't have been breathing here beside you telling you my sob story" She wiped away her tear harshly before getting down from bed.

" Now looking back, there is no difference in both of us, You have done everything for power and ruined your life and I have done everything for revenge and ruined my life, the only difference is you are lying on bed with your baggage and I am walking around with my baggage of pain" Sara breathed and look down towards her belly "I am going to be a mother, I don't know why I am telling this to someone like you but the father is someone I have crushed since the first time I saw him" she chuckled " But you know what is funny after whatever I have done after how many times I have spread my leg for that bastard Aaditya I cannot even make the father of my child believe that it belongs to him not like I even want to, I don't honestly, looking the way he is all loyal, protective possessive I just know he deserves someone like him who is as pure as good as he is" Now tears has stopped streaming from Aasha's eyes and it was Sara's eyes which were shedding tear.