39

The happiest moments of life always come before the saddest phrase of life, and hence the cycle goes on.

Princess Anika shifted little bit more close to King Shivay and thrusted her face in crook of his neck, she placed a soft kiss on his neck making shiver run down in his spine, but King Shivay still faked sleep, Princess peeked a look towards his face and when she found his eyes still closed, she once again ducked her head in crook of his neck and bitted him in junction of his neck and shoulder, before King Shivay can control the unwanted moan left his mouth.

"You are awake, Your Majesty" She asked with same excitement as a little child who finally got his favourite toy.

"No Princess, I am still sleeping" King Shivay replied with his eyes closed, the princess beside him frowned, she distanced herself a little away from him and stare his handsome face.

"Did you not just talk to me?" she asked foolishly making him chuckle.

"That's my mouth who is talking to you Princess, I am still sleeping" He replied, and she giggled like a happy child before raising herself up on her elbows.

"So I think I should thank Your mouth for waking up with me" She whispered seductively and inched closer to his mouth, and placed her lips on his, King Shivay wrapped his arms around her and pulled her straight to his chest with his eyes closed.

"Other parts of my body are also awake Princess, Don't they deserve your attention too?" He asked playfully, and Princess was quick to act she took his palm in hers and placed a kiss on back of his palm making him laugh.

" And I surely wasn't talking about that My love" her breathe still, she stopped whatever she was doing and was about to do, that particular word firstly made butterfly flutter in her stomach and secondly she felt her babies kicking, happy tears welled up in her eyes, she freed herself from his grip and leaned on headboard beside him.

" As It was your mouth who was awake with me, I think It's only better if he receives his reward Your Majesty" She said with a smile and made him place his lips on her stomach, it took him a good second to realise it and when he did he was shining with joy.

"It was Our child's first kick, wasn't it?"  He asked and Princess only nodded her head, his eyes met hers and they communicated in their own foreign language only to come to the final understanding of their emotions, no words were exchanged between them, they inched closer slowly and their lips met in a loving kiss.

A pair of eyes were witnessing all this and was burning in anger, the person left from their as an evil plan start to formulate in her brain, there was an itching in her to teach the Princess a lesson, a lesson she doesn't forget anytime soon, a lesson good enough to trigger the things she is burying deep down in her past and no one better than she herself knows what was that.

It all happened in a slow motion, one second he was nuzzling her neck and another second he was unconscious on her with blood coming out from his back, Princess Anika's eyes widened in shock, the painfull scream which left King Shivay's mouth not only shocked hell out of Princess but also alerted guards who were around Anika's chamber.

"Your Majesty" Princess Anika whispered so slowly, her one hand went to his cheeks and she look at his face for any sign of hurt but found none, her palm connected to his back and that's when she felt her hands getting wet, She raised her hand upward and her eyes got wide open in shock, She quickly search for the weapon on his back and without thinking any further, she pulled out the knife, A gasp left his mouth followed by guards and Queens who were standing at entrance of her chamber.