10.

Kya Thursday and Monday, Enjoy the update because i itself don't know when i will stop updating, Till then Enjoy.

One more thing, In upcoming few chapters Shivika togetherness will be little less.

'Is there something bothering you Little one' Abhram sat beside Sara, who gave him a hateful glare before turning her head away from him, she planned to made her way inside the chamber and be on Anika's side but a tug on her wrist made her stop.

'What do you want?' She asked gritting her teeth in anger, her own heart was beating with full speed, as much as she is loathing the man who is someone placed at good position in royal court, she is thankful of him too, for  stopping her from going inside, It doesn't take her a minute to know what happened inside when she saw King shivay walking out from chamber in somewhat presentable but disheveled state, and now it's been an hour since his departure and Sara felt anxious to go inside.

'Don't go, atleast not now' He spoke with his own gaze fixed on gate of chamber 'It will not end good in there, She doesn't need you, she needs sometime alone to get over with whatever happened inside' he said softly and loosened his grip on her wrist, Sara too thought it as the right thing to do and sat back on her previous place .

They both sat there in silence, none of them uttered a single word, his eyes were fixated on her face and her's were on gate of the Chamber.

'You are really close to Princess? ' Abhram tried to initiate a conversation between them, not liking the silence 'Ohh, obviously you are else why would you begged to join her here' he chuckled to himself like a fool and Sara snapped her gaze to him but kept her mouth shut, She hated the man beside her from the moment he spoke to her at border of Aligarh, she doesn't like the King of Magadh and what he did and also doesn't like any one who is resedential of Magadh Kingdom.

"I am taking your silence as hint that you don't like me much" Abhram asked in serious  voice without any trance of humour in it.

'Glad you know, now shut up' she spoke before leaving her place and storming inside the chamber, not bothering about the consequences, she doesn't give two flying fuck about what princess will do to her untill unless her Princess is good and smiley.

Anika discarded her robe before getting down in water, her sore body came in contact with cold water, although hot water would helped better but cold water isn't bad too, She loved the feeling of her body going numb, as much as she tried to deny she still felt his mouth on her breast and lower region, and the thought of pissing or whatever that was because she didn't find any sign of urine on bed embarassed her, she let her body enjoy the water and slid little down on tub before closing her eyes and throwing her head back on the edge of rectangular cemented tub.

-----------

"And then i wanted to pull his tongue out from his mouth for speaking something like this at front of thousand people" Queen Ahilya threw her both hand up in air, showing her complete displeasure about the incident which took place in court room.

"Our hands are tied Ahilya, we can't do anything about it, they can speak whatever they want, What hurt me most is the look of Maharaj's face, his eyes lost the colour when Minister Abhram presented the matter of discussion of Advisors and the way he left from there, we aren't one who is suffering he is too" Padma spoke with a twinge of hurt in her eyes, "We...We.. we will never be able to feel parenting a child, it hurt most when i realise that we will.. we will never be able to keep someone inside ..." Her voice broke as tears streamed down from her eyes, two soft hands binded around Padma pulling her close to her chest, Queen Ahilya's eyes met with Queen Padma's eyes, Queen Ahilya wiped the tears away from Queen Padma's face, and shook her head negatively. //And the dirty me was planning to write a love story of Ahilya and Padma 😂😂, Well let's see what i will do about it //